X

The entire drive to the warehouse was silent

The entire drive to the warehouse was silent. Annika was knocked out cold, and wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon. Ivy tried to keep her emotions under control, but sometimes on the way, she would find herself going over the speed limit, and she would have to snap out of it. Ivy wanted her to feel the worst pain imaginable, but she couldn't do that if she let her emotions go haywire.

After 10 minutes, she found the warehouse. It was extremely secluded, more so then the others she's used, and for what Ivy had planned, she needed to be secluded. Ivy parked near the back door of the building, unbuckling her seatbelt and grabbing her purse before getting out of the car. She opened the back seat and grabbed her roll of duck tape, and her line of rope, putting both in her purse then shutting the door. Finally, Ivy walked to the trunk, pulling the door upwards, revealing a still very unconscious Annika.

She grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer, enough for Ivy to grab her legs and throw her over her shoulder. With her free hand, Ivy shut the trunk door, reaching into her purse and locking her car before walking to the back door, which was only ten or so feet away. She rammed her hip into the door and it flew open, letting Ivy through to the damp and dark room.

Like every other warehouses she's used, there were a few stray chairs around, so Ivy grabbed one and dragged it to the centre of the room, resting it under a ceiling light. She bent down slightly and slid Annika off her shoulders, moving her arms and legs about a little so she was in a sitting position. Ivy dropped her purse on the floor, a few feet away from the chair in case for some reason Annika were to wake up before she got back.

Ivy walked back out of the building and to her car, opening the trunk once again, having unlocked the car before going outside. In the trunk, was a gallon of gasoline. Smirking, Ivy grabbed the container and pulled it out of the trunk before shutting the trunk door. Then, she walked to the front seat and opened the door, reaching into the glove compartment and grabbing her black leather gloves and a lighter she kept on hand. Having everything she needed, Ivy shut her car door and pressed the small button on the handle, locking it. She walked back into the warehouse and shut the door firmly behind her, but not loudly. She didn't want Annika awake just yet.

Ivy placed the tank of gasoline by one of the walls, and shoved the lighter in her pocket. As she walked over to the unconscious body she slowly slipped on her gloves, tightening the straps snugly around her wrists. Ivy knelt down to where her purse lay on the ground and opened it, grabbing the rope and pulling it out. Then, she walked over to the chair and started tying Annika's limbs to the chair, her ankles to the legs of the chair, and her wrists to the armrests. Ivy made sure to make the knots as right as possible, so she didn't have much room to struggle.

Once she finished tying her to the chair, Ivy walked back over to her purse, grabbing the wrapped dagger from it and placing it on the floor, before pulling out a thigh strap she brought with her. She knelt on one knee and buckled the holster to her thigh, grabbing the blade off the floor and unwrapping it before slipping it inside. While she was by her purse, she also pulled out a pack of cigarettes. It was a guilty pleasure of hers, smoking every once and a while.