IX

It had been a few weeks since Ivy stayed at Spencer's apartment

It had been a few weeks since Ivy stayed at Spencer's apartment. The morning after, they woke up entangled in each other's arms, and as they both woke up, awkwardly separated. She had gotten out of bed and claimed she had somewhere to be, so she changed back into her clothes and left his apartment. It was weird for about a day or two, but eventually they went back to normal, texting everyday and sometimes calling. They still ran into each other when Ivy went to visit Garcia, stopping to chat with each other before they had to go their separate ways. Ivy was getting to know the rest of the team as well, and even got invited to a girls night with JJ, Emily, Tara and Garcia.

Luckily for Ivy, it was a Saturday, which meant she could sleep in as long as she wanted. She didn't get out of bed until 10 in the morning, which may not seem that late but Ivy was an early bird, most of the time waking up at 6 or 7.

After about ten minutes of just rolling around in bed, Ivy finally got up, throwing the blankets over her legs and standing from the bed. She walked over to her bathroom and shut the door, turning on the shower and letting it heat up as she discarded her pyjamas on the floor. After a few more moments, Ivy stepped into the shower, letting the hot stream of water relax her muscles. She grabbed the shampoo and lathered it through her hair, then rinsed before raking some conditioner through her hair, letting it sit for a few minutes before washing that out as well. She washed her body then turned off the water, grabbing a towel from outside the curtain and wrapping around herself as she left the shower.

Ivy lazily dried her hair and brushed her teeth, washing her face with a warm wash cloth before leaving the bathroom, taking her pyjamas with her and throwing them in the laundry hamper. She was just about to grab a pair of sweats to change into when her phone starting buzzing on her bed side table. Curious, Ivy walked over to it and flipped her phone over. It was an unknown number.

Confused, she answered the phone and held it up to her ear, "Hello?"

"Hi, Is this Ivy?"

The woman on the other end had a heavy Russian accent, and her tone of voice was near the lower end.

"Yeah," she answered, still very confused, "why?"

"It's Zakia, I don't know if you remember me."

Something in Ivy's brain clicked, "Zakia? Of course I remember you. I haven't talked to you since I last left Russia."

Zakia chuckled through the phone, "I know, It's been way to long."

"Agreed, you need to let me know next time your in Virginia. Maybe we could meet for coffee or something."

"That's actually why I called," She replied, "I'm actually in Virginia right now."

Ivy smiled, "Really?"

"Mhm." She paused for a moment, but when she answered again, her tone was slightly different, and she was speaking in Russian, "Can you meet for lunch today?"