I

It was dark, the only source of light being one dying light in the centre of the room

It was dark, the only source of light being one dying light in the centre of the room. The damp floor and walls seeming to make the room even more glum. Rain pounded on the windows, and occasional rumble of thunder rolling off the walls. The only smell present was faint, and it wasn't something you'd expect to smell while tied up to a chair, with your mouth duck taped shut. It smelt fresh, almost like lavender or roses.

The man groaned, starting to come back into consciousness after who knows how long. He rolled his neck back, his eyes slowly fluttering open. He looked around the room, panic slowly starting to flow through his body. He looked down at his arms, both of them tied with robe to the arms of his chair. He struggled against them with all the strength he had, wincing at the burning sensation on his wrists. He looked up, whipping his head around desperate to find something to help him escape.

His eyes landed on a shadowed figure, leaning against the wall a few feet away from him. He squinted, trying to make out what it was. The figure pushed themselves off the wall, then slowly started making their way towards the terrified man. They slowly made there way into the light. The man noticed the woman standing in front of him, no taller than 5'6 and her heeled boots, black cotton skin tight sweater and pants hugging every curve of her body. If he wasn't restrained he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself. He looked into her dimly lit face, and holy fuck was she beautiful.

A devilish smirk formed on her lips, and she looked at the tied up man up and down, "You're thinking about fucking me aren't you?"

The man had no idea how she could have possibly known that, his mouth was shut and she only glared into his eyes. Still, she probably noticed the slight bulge in his pants. The woman bent over slightly, grabbing the small dagger strapped to her left thigh. She twirled it in her hand, walking even closer to the man. She knelt in front of him, using her free hand to unbutton his shirt.

The breath in throat hitched as she seductively made her way closer to the bottom button. When she reached it, she pushed the two sides of his shirt aside, rubbing her hand up his chest. She watched as his breathing deepened, the bulge in his pants growing. She grinned to herself, lifting up her small blade before slashing it across his chest.

He cried out, his knuckles turning white as he clutched the chair. Blood started dripping down his chest, leaving deep red marks on their way down. The woman's grin grew wider, she looked into his eyes and ripped the duck tape off of his mouth.

The man stuttered on his words, "P-please- Just let me go!" He cried, his jaw clenched from the pain on his chest.

The woman didn't break her gaze for a second, still glaring into his eyes, "I want you to admit it." She said, rather calmly.

His breathing quickened, "A-Admit what?"

She brought the knife up again, slashing it again on his lower abdomen. He groaned loudly, the pain in his voice echoing off of the walls around him.