III

The further Ivy drive from the park the darker the sky became

The further Ivy drive from the park the darker the sky became. The deep purples and reds turning into black. The sky was littered with starts, shining over Ivy as she drove her next victim to an abandoned warehouse nearby. Lucky for her, the streets were almost empty, only passing a few cars before she finally arrived at the warehouse.

Ivy casually pulled into a parking spot, close to the back door. Taking her keys out of the ignition, she shoved them in her pocket before opening the door and stepping out of the car. She shed her coat, throwing into the passengers seat, then shut the door. She walked over to the back trunk of the car, pulling the door open to reveal the still unconscious man laying there.

Smirking, she shuffled him forward and threw him over her shoulder, stepping a few steps back then shutting the trunk door. Ivy heard the click of her car, signalling that it was locked. With her car secure, she started walking towards the back door to the warehouse, which was only about 20 feet away. She gently pushed open the door, revealing a dimly lit and damp room, with a few chairs and tables scattered around.

She shut the door loosely, then walked over to one of the chairs, picking it up off the floor and bringing both it and the man over her shoulder to the centre of the room. Ivy pulled the chair around so it sat in front of her, than plopped the man onto it, kneeling down and making him into a sitting position. Confident he wouldn't wake up anytime soon, she stood up, leaving the man and walking out of the warehouse.

She quickly walked to her car, grabbing her rope and duck tape from the back seat, then walking back to the warehouse. When she got back inside, she closed the door behind her, shutting it firmly this time. Ivy walked over to the man, still blacked out, and knelt in front of him, placing her tools on the floor. One by one she tied each of his limbs to the chair, his ankles to the legs of the chair, and his wrists on the armrests. She then grabbed the duck tape, ripping a small piece from it, the sharp sound echoing off of the walls. Ripping it from the rest of the roll, she placed the extra tape on the ground, and placed the small piece at the edge of the chair, in case she needed it later.

Ivy quickly picked up her items and walked back out to her car, throwing them back in the back seat, then walking back to the dim building. She shut the door behind her, louder than before. Leaning against the cold wall, she watched as the man slowly came back into consciousness. He groaned, rolling his head around before opening his eyes. Ivy watched as terror filled his expression, his limbs slightly fighting against the restraints.

With a devilish grin plastered on her face, she slowly walked over to her struggling victim, his thrashing growing more desperate every second. Ivy walked into the light, now standing a foot away from the man, who's eyes had now found hers. I'm her experience, she could easily tell what people were feeling, and the man in front of her was feeling nothing but fear.

His breathing was shallow and ragged, "Please," He breathed, "just let me go. I won't tell anyone anything, I promise." His voice grew more pleading, but Ivy wasn't fazed.