II

Spencer walked into the glass doors of the BAU, his light brown bag slung over his shoulder

Spencer walked into the glass doors of the BAU, his light brown bag slung over his shoulder. Without giving a second thought he walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing a mug from the cupboard and pouring himself a cup, the strong scent of coffee hitting him. He took a sip, walking the short distance to his desk.

Luke lifted his head from his paperwork, giving Reid a grin, "Morning pretty boy."

Spencer rolled his eyes slightly, "What did I tell you about calling me that?"

Luke's smile widened, not bothering to respond. Reid walked over to his desk, setting down his bag and taking a seat in his office chair. He didn't get to start his paperwork before Garcia walking into the bullpen, her blonde curly hair bouncing slightly as she walked towards the round table room.

Tara closed her case file, watching Garcia walk, "Do we have a case?"

Garcia looked back as she walked, turning to face Tara, "Yes, and it is a nasty one."

All of the team members closed their files, grabbed their coffee if they had it and walked up the stairs into the round table room. Garcia placed one case file per seat, eventually making her way to the TV and flicking it on. Spencer sat down, opening his file and glancing over the crime scene photos.

Without looking at the screen, Garcia showed different pictures in the screen, "In the past three months five men have been found in abandoned warehouses and barns, all of them had been tortured before a final slash to the throat." The blonde ran her thumb across her neck to mimic the action.

An older man, Rossi, raked over the reports in the file, "No signs of sexual assault."

Another agent spoke, Matt Simmons, "All of them were bound to a chair with rope, all of their wrists were covered in blood and burns."

"Garcia is there any common victimology?" JJ asked.

She nodded, "All of them were military men, two were marines, and the other three were ground forces."

Emily looked up from her file, "This unsub has killed five men in the past three months, the kills are slowly getting closer together, and there's no telling when he'll strike next," Emily stated, standing up from her chair and closing her file, "this case is local so we'll split up and meet at Washington PD."

The team gathered their things, collectively leaving the round table and making their way to the bullpen. Spencer grabbed his go bag from under his desk, slinging it over his shoulder and walking out of the doors and towards the SUV's
_______________________________
The drive was relatively short, only taking around 45 minutes. The team walked into the local PD, greeting them before going into their conference room to set up. Everyone put their bags on the floor, taking out their case files and going through them again.

Emily stayed standing, "Luke and Tara I want you too to check up on the victims wife. Matt, Rossi, and JJ I want you three to stay here and work a geographical profile. Reid and I will visit the crime scene."