⁵.¹⁵fireworks

Start from the beginning

✎✎

What does the spell Avis do?

Athena bit her lip, a tiny small smile forming on her face as she answered the question. So far, the test wasn't going bad. Everything was alright really. Though it did take a while for her to think of the answer to question seven (What happens to the target if the spell Densaugeo is casted?).

Her leg bounced up and down, continuing to finish her second last question. She wasn't anxious because of the test, but because of the two Weasley twins. The two had told Athena of their plan, Athena supporting it but not at the same time, and they had mentioned that they would do it around their last exam - which was Charms.

So as she continued to sit their writing, she wondered when said disruption would begi-

Bang!

Speak of the devil.

More banging sounds continued, gaining the attention of different students, plus the supervisor in the room - which was Umbridge. "Oh you guys are a hundred percent getting expelled." Athena muttered under her breath, a small frown on her face.

Umbridge was confused, walking towards the large doors to see what the commotion was. As she opened the doors widely, a small firework whizzed around her face, then went behind her to pop. "Oh this is going to be-"

A pair of two similar faces had entered the room in brooms, flying above the others as they threw different fireworks in the air.

The papers flew off the desks, earning joyous smiles and cheers from many (but not all) fifth year students. Umbridge was definitely not happy, but that's what was making the whole thing so fun.

Many fireworks flimsied around the place, chasing some students until they left no other choice but to let the spark hit the wall, to be specific: Draco.

The Weasleys products had always been fun and joyous, they were entertaining and when the boys open up their shop, they would most definitely have many people lining up at the door, waiting for the shop to open.

The twins threw a larger firework, this one exploding largely and then turning into a dragon - one that could be identified as a Chinese Dragon mascot. The dragon followed a person, that person being Professor Umbridge. The toad was being chased out of the hall, and when it caught up to her, the fireworks grew around her, making it look like she was engulfed by the sparks. Fortunately, the explosion had occurred near the wall where all of Umbridge's rules had been placed, but all those rules had crashed and broken off the wall.

The twins then flew out of the hall on their brooms, wide grins on their faces as laughs escaped. Many of the fifth years had followed the two, running out onto the front court. The twins had flown up higher into the air, throwing small fireworks until they had finished it off with a large, symbolic one. A large W.

Many applauds had come from the crowd, cheering for the two twins. Athena was smiling and cheering as loud as she could, looking over to the person next to her - which was Harry. the boy was laughing and clapping as well, but then his face paled, losing balance on his feet as he looked like he had just seen something horrific.

Athena immediately caught the boy, putting an arm on his back before he fell. "Harry? What's wrong? What happened?"

The girl tried to question the boy over the loud cheers, though still looking like he was in a daze, breathing in and out furiously. Athena shook the boy, making him sit down on the floor as she kept on trying to get his attention.

Though all he had managed to say over all the noise was "Dad".

i just want clarify the the Blacks and the Weasleys are not related in this fic

i just want clarify the the Blacks and the Weasleys are not related in this fic. that'd be incest and im not a fan of that.