Chapter 20 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?

Start from the beginning

"And what's your suggestion for me?" I asked.

"Tell Helena how you feel and what you want. Ask her the same. Discuss and find a solution together." He smiled.

I sigh again.

"You were right. But her words really hurting me Jass. I'm disappointed with her answer. Why don't she just tell him to stop talking about it or just say that I'm her friend or something nicer other than JUST MY STYLIST"

"I know y/n. She's human. She make mistakes. Let her explain and then forgive her." He said.

"Maybe I will. But not now. I'm too hurt"

We watched tv and talk for hours until we fall asleep on the couch.

HELENA'S POV

I woke up in the morning feeling cold and sad when I remembered that I sleep alone without y/n. I never realize that she means so much to me until now.

I got up from the bed, take a shower and put my shirt, leggings, skirt, and coat. I need to talk to y/n. I'll go to her flat right now.

I drive to her place, when I arrived I tried to knock at the door. First knock, no one answer. Second time, still no answer.

"Y/n? Are you home? Open the door please!" I knock again harder.

Finally someone opened the door but it's not y/n. It's a young man.

"I-... I'm sorry. I'm looking for y/n. Is she here?" I asked.

"Depends" he said.

"Pardon?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's depends on what your intention of coming here Ms. Bonham Carter"

"Umm.. But who are you? Why you need to know that?"

"I'm Jason. Y/n's friend. Her only friend in London" he smiled and extends his hand. I shake his hand.

"Right. Jason. I need to talk to y/n. I... I've done something wrong and I want to apologize to her" I told him.

He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Come in" he let me in and close the door.

"She is still sleeping in the living room. She's been crying a lot last night. You can talk to her and I'll wait outside."

I nodded. "Thank you Jason" I thank him.

"She loves you very much. Please don't hurt her" he said.

"I won't. I promise." I smiled and then he left.

I walked to the living room. There she is. Sleeping on the couch. She look peaceful but tired. Her eyes still puffy.

What have I done.. I hurt her.. I hurt my love..

I stroke her hair softly and caress her cheek. She open her eyes slowly, but when she sees me, she jump back and step away from me.