Chapter 6: Back to Normal I Hope...

Kaden

I was sad that Aaron went away. But the presents made me happy.

We were waiting for Taylor, Em, Cammy, and Matty. When they finally came downstairs, we got to open the bags.

"Guys I need to show you something first." Taylor said grabbing bracelets from his baggy.

"Those are adorable." Bree said walking up to Taylor. "Everyone gets one." Taylor said giving it to everyone.

"Thank you." I said hugging him. "Your welcome Kaden." He said picking me up and hugging me. "And guess what I got you two." Jacky G said, walking over to me and Sky with a baggy in his hand.

He gave me a toy puppy and Sky a toy horsie. "Thank you!" We yelled and hugged him, making him laugh.

"So everyone like their gifts?" Charles said, smiling. "Jacky, can you help me put my bracelet on?" I asked him. "Oh yeah, for sure." He said walking to me, taking the bracelet out of my hand and putting it on my arm.

"I love it!" I yelled, hoping out of Taylor's arms and into Jacky's. He laughed and hugged me tighter. "I love you like a little sister that I never had." He told me, smiling.

"She's my little sister!" Matty said grabbing me out of Jacky's arms. "She's everyone's little sister." Johnson said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"So everyone got their stuff?" Charles asked us. "Duh." Em said, a lot of baggies in her hands.

"Ok. Go back to the cells and hide all your stuff under your beds." Charles told us, walking away to his room with his stuff.

Everyone went to their rooms and went to use their stuff. Me and Sky went to Matty's room and went to play with our new toys.

"I'm happy we got these horses!" I said happily. Sky just smiled at me, nodding her head.

We played for what I thought was a million hours when it was only night time.

"Hey guys!" Matty said coming in and sitting down next to me.

"Hi!" We both said looking up from our horses, giving him a big hug. "Well, do you mind if-" Matty stopped talking once we heard a loud boom in our building.

"You guys are coming with me!" Matty told us, picking both of us up. He ran out the room and ran down he stairs and we all saw a body on the ground.

It was Jess'. "Oh my god." Matt said running over to her, putting us down on the floor nicely.

"Jess! Can you hear me?" Matty said, holding her head. Jess didn't say anything. Matty got up and pulled out his gun.

"Cover your ears and look the other way, girls." Matty said, looking down at us. We covered our ears, closed our eyes and looked the other way.

Matty finally told us it was OK and picked up her body and told us to follow him outside. We followed close behind him outside to see a lot of people outside the fences.

Matty put Jess down on the floor somehwere and walked behind Taylor, Carter, and Cammy, pulling us behind him. He held on tightly to us, making sure we were safe.

"What are you guys doing here?!?" Cammy whispered to Matty. "I couldn't just leave them there! They could of died, with that tank they got there!" Matty said looking at Cammy.

I looked over Matty's legs and saw a car that had a BIG gun. I looked around and saw that Bree was giving guns to everyone too.

"Get ready to fight." Bree whispered to everyone, looking at all of us. Everyone held on to their guns and put them in front of them.

"Sky. Kaden. You guys never leave my side no matter what happens. Ok?" He said looking back at us.

"Ok." We both said hiding behind his legs. I don't want to leave this place. Not now. Not after Aaron.

***************************

SHORT ‼️

IT WAS THE TOUGHEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! 😭
I'm Glad Jess Died Though... 🙂

Sucks, Yep...

edited x3 ._.
Vote. Comment. Read On :)