Chapter 22: There's Love But There's Something Else Too.

Bree

I was in Cam's arms, just relaxing with the other guys.

"Cameron, I need to tell you something." I said, my head still laying on his chest. "Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you." I cooed, and lifted my head up from his chest. His eyes lit up and he crashed his lips onto mines.

I was shocked at first but kissed back.

"Get a room!" Taylor yelled in our ears, causing us to jump and break apart. "You don't tell Hayly to do that." I snapped.

"But they don't suck each other's faces like you do, do they?" Cam put his hand over his heart. "SLAY!" Lyn yelled.

Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." I said annoyed and drifted off to sleep in Cam's arms.

-

Sitting on the porch swing, feeling the breeze blow on my skin. Felt so relaxing, just like summer 09'. (WANNA GO BACK LIKE PRESSING REWIND, YOU WERE MINE AND WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE-YE-YE-YE-YEYE!)

The guys came out from the house and we hung out on the porch.

Cameron sat next to me and put his arm around me. I smiled and put my head on his chest and we swung peacefully as the breeze blew.

"So what you guys wanna do?" Taylor asked as the military tanks passed by our place, cleansing the streets and homes of dead bodies.

"We could go and help them clean up. That way we could go back to normal.'" I suggested. "But, that involves work, and picking up stuff..." Taylor groaned.

"I'll help clean." Sky said excitedly. "Yeah me too." Em said and she stood up. "It's been a while since I've helped some people out so, let's go get some gloves and tie our hair up, cause we're about to get dirty." Em smirked.

Her and Sky went inside to get their stuff and so did the guys.

I went over to grab my sneakers till something grabbed me roughly. I panicked, moving around frantically.

I woke up and breathed heavily. I checked my watch and saw that it was just 2:53 AM.

I wiped my forehead and sighed; I heard Cam toss and turn. I looked over at him and say that he was sweating too.

I turned my body to the window and breathed in the light breeze that was coming through the window.

Smelt like grass and decay. I heard footsteps outside, stepping on broken glass and stuff. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I wanted to go back to sleep but I didn't want to have that nightmare again. My eyes slowly began to close but I opened them back up. I groaned and fought off my sleepiness.

But not hard enough that I was able to stay awake for the next 5 minutes...

Shawn

I was in the kitchen getting a snack because I was REALLY hungry. Like I felt I like was gonna die if I didn't get food hungry.

I looked through the cabinets; they were filled with food I HAD to cook, and I groaned in frustration.

I looked in the fridge and saw food. UN. COOKED! I groaned again and sat on a stool.

"I'm so hungry!" I whined to myself. I thought about the idea of cooking but I was too tired. But I also thought about taking food from someone and an evil smirk appeared on my face.