Chapter 4: We Need To Clean Up...

Charles

After we killed the walkers, we put there bodies on my pick-up truck.

We had to do it in two drives cause' there was no way we were gonna fit all 'em bodies on there at once.

"Gilinsky, Taylor and Cameron, come with me to dispose the bodies." I said picking up the gallon of gas.

"Why them?" Shawn said curiously. "Cause they're the strongest boys here." I said truthfully.

"We're tough." Hayes said, trying to be intimidating. I laughed, a lot, so did Lyn. "That's funny." Lyn said wiping tears away from her eyes.

"Plus, do you really wanna be touching some dead bodies?" Tay asked smartly.
Some cringed at the thought.

"Ok c'mon, we got work to do." I said. The boys got their weapons and followed me to the pick-up truck and sat in the back seat. (Taylor sat in shotgun.)

"Y'all ready?" I asked looking in the mirror. "Yeah." They all said in unison. And with that we drove off.

Cam

When we finally arrived to a secluded area, we all got out of the truck, and started to pick up the bodies.

"Eww! They're squishy!" I said disgusted. "Well you're gonna have to deal with it, cause there's gonna be a lot more where that came from." Charles said while we set down the body.

"Yeah, we're probably gonna be doing this for quite a while." Gilinsky said, while he and Tay put down a body.

"Yeah." We all said in unison.

Hayes

After Charles and the guys left, we decided to fix the fence with long logs of wood and some scrap metal. It didn't take that long, so when we finished, Bree, Ambrose, Lance, and Emy decided to keep guard.

We were all inside laying down in the floor in complete silence, until Sky interrupted that silence by asking Shawn a question.

"Can you sing for us?" She pleaded with puppy eyes. "Sure, but what song should I sing?" He said curiously.

"What about 'A Drop In The Ocean' by Ron Pope?" Aaron asked.

"Sure." Shawn said smiling, as he began to sing and Aaron did the beat.

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather,

I was praying that you and me might end up together,

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the dessert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my heaven...

I don't wanna waste the weekend,
If you don't love me, pretend,

A few more hours then it's time to go,"

As Shawn sang the rest of the song, a few people fell asleep.

Shawn

When I finished singing, Em, Sky, Kaden, Johnson, and Matt fell asleep.

I chuckled to myself as I heard Matt snore. "Are we gonna leave them here or carry them upstairs?" Aaron asked the rest of us, chuckling.

"We should carry them upstairs, if we leave them here, they'll wake up sore." I said picking up Sky and Kaden.

Hayes picked up Em and carried her bridal style.  Aaron and Nash got a hold of Matt and struggled to get a good grip. Then, Lyn and Carter picked up Johnson.

"Jesus! What has Matt been eating?!?" Nash asked going up the stairs, struggling.

"Fruit! That's all we've been eating!" Carter told him chuckling.

After the conversation, we all put everyone into they're regular cells, and shut the doors.

-

"What are we gonna do know since almost half of the group is asleep and a few others are out burning bodies?" Nash asks sitting down at the metal table.

"We should repair a few things. We could put more logs of wood on the fences, we could get even more supplies, etc." I say sitting up.

"Actually we could go and put up some more logs cause we actually can't go out on a run." Aaron said yawning.

"Ok then. TO GET LOGS WE GO!" Hayes said loudly, running out the doors, leaving us in laughter.

**************************

Short.

Edited x2 ._.
Vote. Comment. Read On :)