Chapter 2: "Oh. My. God!"

Em

"Em, go get Lyn for me." Matt said asked as he looked at me. I nodded and went to our cell.

When I arrived at our cell, I saw Lyn lying down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sup Big Mac." I said, sitting down on my bed. "Sup." She said blankly.

"Matt told me to get you." I said, playing with the necklace our mom gave me. It was a mother-daughter necklace.

I had the larger part part of the necklace, and our mom had the heart that went inside it. Edelyn didn't like "corny-shit" like that...

"Ok. I'm going..." She told me, sitting up, standing up from her bed, and walking out of the cell.

I stayed there for a couple more seconds, just holding the pendant of the necklace in my hand. It felt nice, to just sit there, calmly.

Ye, I finally stood up and went back down to the main area.

Nash

"Em, go get Lyn for me." Matt said as he looked backed at Em.

Matt pulled away from the hug, and looked at me. "What happened with you and Lyn?" He asked me worried.

"When you asked me to tell the truth to Sky, it reminded me about what happened in the past, and when Lyn came, I just snapped." I said looking down at the metal table.

"Then it's my fault. I brought it up so I'm the one that needs to be blamed." He said ashamed.

"You shouldn't be ashamed. It was Nash's fault for over reacting." Lyn said sitting down at the other side of the table.

"I know, and I'm really sorry that I did that." I said with sorrow in my eyes.

"I know, and I forgive you," she said while coming over to my side of the table and sitting on my lap.

Without hesitation, I kissed her, and she kissed back. After we pulled away, everyone clapped...

"C'mon lets go get the medical supplies. Enough with this love." Charles said, slinging the empty duffle bag on his shoulder.

Gilinsky

Lyn and Nash finally make up and Charles tells us to get moving.

We approach the door that leads to infirmary and other rooms. I grip my steel-pipe and walk through the door first.

As we walk down the hallways, Carter takes his chalk and marks an arrow on the wall in the direction we're heading.

We dealt with a few walkers on the way but we finally made it. As we entered, it looked like it was being used.

We looked in different closets but didn't really find anything. After finding nothing, we finally decided to go to the other half of the room.

Charles decided to go first. He knocked on the door three times.

We heard nothing. Charles twisted the doorknob and we saw a half-stocked room.

"Wow. This is amazing." Johnson said, in awe that this much food could be in one peace.

"Who are you guys?" A little girl asked fearfully, coming out from behind the shelves.

"Don't worry, we're good people. Now, what's your name?" Matt asked kneeling down to her level.

"My names Kadence, but everyone called me Kaden." She said smiling at us.

"She's so adorable I might as well die." Johnson said sarcastically, smiling.

The little girl giggled. "So what are you doing here?" Charles asked.

"Well, mommy and me were visiting daddy here and the people in blue told us to stay here. But some other people came and tried to get in. Mommy and daddy told me to stay here and hide, while they talk with the people outside. But they never came back..." She said looking up at everyone.

"So what's your names?" She asked.

"I'm Jack." I said. "So am I." Johnson said. Kaden looked at us in confusion, giggling.

"Yeah we have the same names, but you can call me JJ, and you can call him G." Johnson said, pointing at me as he said my nick name.

"I'm Charles." "And I'm Carter." They both said smiling. "And I'm Matt." Matt said giving her a weird grin.

"Well anyways, your with us now, so your safe, forever." I said looking down at her.

Kaden smiled up at me, showing her tiny teeth.

"Pinky promise?" She said, holding out her tiny pinky. "Promise." We all said holding out our pinkies, except for Charles of course; "I don't believe in that kiddy-bullshit."

"Well let's get all this stuff back to the main area, someone sure is gonna wanna see our new friend." Matt said picking up the Kaden, smiling.

"Who's someone?" She asked. "She's my girly friend. She's pretty, nice, she loves kids, especially adorable ones like you." Matt said poking her nose.

Kaden giggled. 'I swear her laugh is the most adorable thing ever.'

We grabbed a few things and stuffed them into the duffle bag. Johnson and I carried things by hand. Carter was gonna protect us if any walkers came out way, and Matt protected Kaden, carrying some stuff in his bag.

Once we couldn't carry anything else, we headed back to the main area.

When we finally got there, we went into the main area and walked up to the metal table.

We placed everything on top of it, interrupting conversations.

"Oh my god! Who is that!?" Em asked squealing, running over to Matt.

"Em this is Kadence, Kaden this is Em." Matt said smiling down at Kaden.

"Hi." She said waving. "Oh my god you are so adorable!" Em said. "You're prettier than Matt said you are." She said.

"I think I'm gonna die from her cuteness." Lyn said coming over to Matt, putting a hand over her heart.

"Can I carry her?" Em asked Matt with pleading eyes. "Sure." He said chuckling.

Matt passed Kaden over to Em. "You are too adorable." She said while looking at her.

"I need to go back and get the rest of the supplies with the guys." Matt said picking his weapon back up, going back into the tombs.

Carter

"I need to go back and get the rest of the supplies with the guys." Matt said picking his weapon back up.

"I'll stay here and take charge, Nash you can go with them." I said, gripping my crowbar.

"Alright sure, make sure some people take watch." Charles said, Nash nodding.

Nash picked up a pocket knife and headed to the tombs with the rest of the group.

**************************

Just About Kadence:

Picture Of Her Is Gonna Be In The Next Chapter, If You Were Wondering About Her Appearance

edited x3 ._.
Vote. Comment. Read On :)