Chapter 30: New Home Hopefully Forever.

Em

We got comfortable in our new home, just, talking to each other.

-

Hayes, Bree and I were putting away the supplies when we heard rain pouring roughly.

I groaned and I heard Bree trying to hold back her laughs.

I rolled my eyes and stormed up stairs, slamming the bedroom door behind me.

I went over to the bed and flopped my body on the thin blankets.

I turned my body over to face the ceiling, huffing in frustration.

I heard the door open and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You can't just run away all the time." He tells me and I roll my eyes. "Well that's what my mind does!" I snapped.

He sighed and sat next to me, laying down by my side.

"I know this is frustrating. It is for everyone. You can't just act stubborn in this situation. You need to get back to your strong self." He told me, and I felt his eyes on me.

"But how can I be strong if I lost all the people I love and everything is just going bad..." I looked over at him and my eyes got teary. "Well that's hurtful." He said, putting a hand over his heart.

"You know what I mean." I lightly laughed, playfully shoving his shoulder. We both laughed and smiled at each other.

"You know Grayson, I never thought I'd see you again. I thought you'd be dead just because of how stupid you act." I chuckled, looking back up at the ceiling.

I looked back at him and he looked at me with a shocked look on his face, making me laugh harder.

I stopped laughing and caught my breath while Gray shook his head.

Grayson

"I should probably go. Hayes'll probably try and beat me up." I laughed and got up.

I went over to the door and she said, "see you later."

I went down downstairs and saw Hayes glaring at me. I awkwardly waved at him and quickly went over to the couches.

I laid myself down on the couch, just staring at the ceiling.

"Is Grayson on drugs?" James asked everyone as he looked at me, only an inch away from my face.

I put my hand on his face and pushed him away.

I lightly laughed and so did he.

"So what you guys doing?" Em asked as she sat on my legs. I groaned in pain and she quickly got up, worry spreading across her face.

"Gray, what happened?" She asked me, and before I answered, Hayes interrupted us.

"You use his nickname!" He whined. "Poo Bear, the adults are talking." She told him, and directed her attention back to me.

"I don't know, my legs just started to hurt." I told her. "Do you feel them vibrating?" She asked, poking my legs.

"Kinda." I told her, sitting up and taking a look at my legs. "They probably just fell asleep."

"All you need to do is hit them or tap your feet." James told me, and slapped my leg. I winced in pain and Em smacked my left leg.

"Would you guys stop!? I need my legs!" I told them, rubbing my hands up and down my legs, trying to stop the pain.