New Book!!!

The young aspiring robotist drives up to the Saruta private estate to be the page boy and student of the esteemed robot scientist Professor Saruta. Umataro Tenma learns from the Professor so he could ace his final exams. While being the page boy for the Professor, Tenma sees the beautiful and kind-hearted Hoshie Saruta, the granddaughter of the Professor. Yet, he doesn't seem to understand what he is feeling. For Hoshie though, she knew exactly what she was feeling for him. Both were too shy and too blind to tell the other how they feel but tension grows high when Hoshie's grandfather decides to find her a potential rich suitor. Will Tenma understand his feeling in time before it's too late?

Hello Everybody!!! Hope you're having a good day! I have written a new book here on Wattpad.
The name is Umataro & Hoshie Tenma: their love story. Unfortunately this will be the last book I will be writing on Wattpad (for now) I'm not yet sure if I am willing to come back but if I do, I still hope that you guys who have read this book will still fall in love with my characters. This new book is based on another childhood favorite show, Astro Boy 2003 and Atom The Beginning. I invite you to read it and leave a comment or two. Thank you guys so much! The photo on top is the cover. See you there!!