Chapter 10

Kate's P.O.V
Daddy left me alone in the library and now I'm reading a book called Matilda. Daddy went in and closed the doors he sat next to me as I read.

"Kate do...do you think it's time to close the factory forever? He said in a sad tone.

"Daddy No where will the people get jobs that easy, I'm pretty sure without you, they wouldn't have anything to feed their children.

"Their Children, Kate, my child how about you how can I feed you?"

"Daddy you already own the biggest chocolate factory in the world you can think of some way."

"But if something goes wrong again I'm closing it down."

"Ok."

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I do realise that Kate is half right she really is smart,that's my little girl. I saw her yawn and asked her.

"You tired Starshine?"

"Yup!"

"Do you want me to read you a bedtime story."

"Sure!"

I took her hand and led her to her room.She changed while I looked for a good book.

"I'm ready for my story daddy!"

"Alright Katie-Cat,instead of a story in a silly old book why don't I tell you a personal story someone used to tell me.

"Okay, daddy"

"There was a little boy who wished to be a chocolatier,but he had a problem,he haven't eaten any kind of sweets or chocolate,"

"Why didn't he?"

"Because his father was really strict and he was a dentist so he scared to damage his teeth.One halloween night he went trick or treating and that night his father threw all his chocolate and candies in the blazing fire pit."

"But, daddy I have question."

"Oh,what it is?"

"What is halloween?"

"Oh right,I haven't let you go trick or treating ever,well it's a holiday where people scare each other to get candy."

"That sounds awful,just scare people and get their candy."

"Ahh,yeah precisely"

"Can I continue with my story now? Yes,please.

"He cleaned the fire place to see if any candy got left behind and still is edible,to his luck he found one he ate it while his father was gone for work,and ever since he saved up his allowance to buy candy everyday.His father found out what he was doing and got mad at him but the boy said he will run away and the father said that if he comes back he won't be there anymore,he went enough to the point when he realised he was just staring at flags in an old little museum,he went back to his house and found out his house is gone."

I looked at Kate and found her already asleep I tucked her in and kissed her forehead,I then told my workers to all go home,after they left I went to my bedroom and slept.

A/N I hope all of you like this chapter.