Chapter 21

Kate's P.O.V
I was still making the chocolate purse and I realise daddy was behind me,because I saw it when he thought of me trough the top hat.

"Aaah, Daddy I didn't see you there."

"What are you doing?"

"Making a weird and wacky invention"

"Oh,what is it?"

"It's a purse where you can place your things in and when the chocolate melts your things won't be drenched in chocolate."

"That's cool,but who would want that?"

"Well there meant for gifts"

"I think it would be good as an activity when you decorate it"

"Hey,hey what a good idea yeah that's good"
Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I smiled at the thought that my adopted daughter loves me enough to follow in my footsteps and soon becomes the greatest chocolatier in the world. I went to the other invention I was working on,Hair Toffee I gave one to an ompaloompa and waited,soon hair started growing off his hair and a mustache and a beard,but it couldn't stop growing and it stopped I sighed in relief I then told him to do something with a new set of hair.
I decided I had enough and went to sleep.
Kate's P.O.V

I was finally finished with the purse and I placed it in the fridge to harden.I went to my room but on my way I saw daddy asleep on his bed with no blanket on I went in his room and placed a blanket on him and gave him a kiss I think I really should forgive him.

A/N so I'm thinking I should delete this story after I finish it so yeah You no longer have trash in your library and hopefully you liked this chapter and wait till this story is over but I might change my mind you know.