Chapter 41

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
We went with my dad to the concert Kate was in,we saw her sing with a boy her age,I honestly can't judge the boy,I just want Kate back. She was singing alone then I started crying. She finished her song and the boy said to her.

"Kate,it was me who sang with a fan your turn now"

"Ugh,fine"

"Who would like to duet with the beautiful Mrs.Wentell" he said in the mic.

I raised my hand and they called me up to sing with her.

Kate's P.O.V
I was done singing White Horse when Anthony told me.
"Kate,it's your turn to duet with any one in the crowd"

I answered back to him

"Ugh,fine"

"Who would want to duet with the beautiful Mrs.Wentell"
I looked at him in annoyance until he called in a man in the crowd I didn't quite see him due to a top hat covering his face.

I stretch out for him to shake and  he did,I introduced myself.

"I'm Kate Wentell"
"No,you're Kate Wonka and I'm Willy Wonka"
I toke my hand from him and gave grandfather a "why" look.
"So what are you two gonna sing tonight" Anthony asked.

"Ah,so do you know "Little do you know?"

"Yeah,that" he nodded as I faked a smile to the crowd.
Anthony started the song and we started singing.

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fell asleep,
Little do you I'm still haunted by the memories Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece little do know I need a little more time.
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind.I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I,I need a little more time.
Willy:
I'll wait,I'll wait
I love you like I never felt the pain I'll wait.I promise you don't have to be afraid I'll wait love is here and here to stay so lay your head on me
Little do you know,I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep,Little do you know my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
,Little do you know I,I love you till the sun dies"
Both
I'll wait just wait I love like I never felt the pain,just wait love is here and here to stay.

Kate
   So lay your head on me
            Both
I'll wait,I'll wait,I'll wait,I'll wait I love you like you've never felt the pain I'll wait I'll wait love is here and here to stay so lay your head on me,so lay your head on me,so lay your head on me.
               Willy
Cause little do you know I,I love you till the sun dies.

After the song he was about to hug me but instead I toke his hand faked a smile and said
"You did great you can go back now"
"I need to tell you something-"
"Ah,thank you,you can go back now bye!" I pushed him and he went down crying and kept on looking at me. The crowd laughed at my "joke".

"That's all for today folks thank you for you participation" Anthony said as we went to the back.
"Come on Kate,let's go my manager Eliza said we have another concert to get to"

"I need to talk to my grandfather first,give me um, five minutes"

"Sure"
I walked to the direction to my grandfather and my own"father" with Diana and Charlie.

"Alright,what do you want Mr. Wonka?"

"What do I want I want my eldest daughter back"

"Why on earth do you need me you have Diana? Didn't I tell you not to find me?"

"Kate,daddy's been acting strange lately,the candy sales are going down"

I looked down and thought of what to do with the candy sales.

"Well,that's not my problem anymore,I'm not a Wonka anymore"

"You still are Kate,please go back with your father" grandfather told me.

"Please,he didn't want me so why would I go back with him,besides he tried to give me away for the second time"

"Ah,third time" Charlie said.

"CHARLIE!" They scolded.

"Is it true"

"What I-"

"Is it true you gave me up three times now?"

"Yes,it's true..."

My heart cracked. I knew I had no one in the world. In this world I'm just a popstar with no family, no one to call home. This moment already told me that.

"I can't believe you,I loved you! I trusted you,I never thought I you would- you would give me away,-!"

"Kate,I-"

"To think I fell for your stupid game!"

"Kate" grandfather said.

"He wanted to be alone so let him  be!"

I went back to Anthony,but then I realised I can't let him see me crying like this,so I went in the restroom and re-applied some make-up. I went out to see Anthony trying to look for me,I called him and noticed grandfather and daddy wasn't there anymore. I went in our van and started to go to the next concert.