Chapter 14

Kate's P.O.V
I looked at an ompaloompa mash caterpillars with some type of berry.He gave us a bowl and daddy started to eat some with a finger and ate it,I looked at it and  gagged daddy gave the bowl to me and I nervously smiled and placed the bowl on the table and the ompaloompa told me to try a little I gave him an annoyed looking face,and I tasted some using daddy's technique I giggled and gagged a little and daddy just smiled. The ompaloompa talked about how they live in a dangerous jungle and how they were lucky if they found a cocoa bean a year and that made me realise cocoa beans are the things on which chocolate was made, I was about to tell daddy but he already told him that if the ompaloompas worked in the factory they could have all the cocoa beans a year.The chief told the others to pack up and follow us and now we have workers to not waste electricity with the machines.

Willy's P.O.V
We were taking the ompaloompas to the factory and I wanted some one to tailor them a suit so I did I felt they had enough of what they were wearing the suits came in different colors.They seem to really like Kate,and Kate seems to like them too,but I still had one thing in my head Diana,

I think I should adopt her but then what if Kate doesn't get along with her.I decided to adopt her. When she came Kate immediately introduced herself I guess it was a good idea.
A few days later (2 days to be exact)

"Daddy, where is Diana gonna sleep?"

"In her room."

"Oh,"

'Why do you ask?"

"Nothing,"

"Kate, I know you,you wouldn't want to let me be worried about you, so what is it?"

"It's nothing,"
And she covered herself in her blanket.

"Alright,we'll talk about this tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

Then daddy left he never did it like that he would say "I love you" also yesterday and if I say "I love" you he just goes out my room.I think he loves Diana more than me.

A/N Hope you like this chapter.