Chapter 35

Charlie's P.O.V

"She gave me some money and I bought a Wonka Bar but got nothing"

"Then what?"

"She told me that not to tell a soul"

"But why did you tell me?"

"Oh cause she said I can"

"Did she tell you why she left?"

"No"

"Well it's getting quite late I think you should go to sleep now"

"Okay" I went up to my bedroom and fell asleep.

New Narrator: Kate
Kate was having a concert on the restaurant with Anthony,after their concert they went to Mr.Wilbur Wonka and ate the food the restaurant gave.

"Mr.Wonka I've been meaning to ask but are you related to the amazing chocolatier Willy Wonka?"asked Anthony to Dr.Wilbur Wonka

"I wish, he is truly amazing" answered Mr.Wonka.

"So Kate who are your parents?" Anthony asked.

"I'm an orphan remember"

"Yeah but,since you have a grandfather you should have a mother or father"

"Anthony you know I don't want to talk about this"

"Oh right,I'm sorry"

Kate looked down on her plate trying not to cry. Kate finished her food and dashed to her room and cried.

Kate's P.O.V
I was mad at Anthony he knew I didn't like talking about those things,and now he might know I'm Kate Wonka and give me back to daddy how and when am I gonna find some one who can actually treat me well and not push me away. I went asleep and tried to stop me from dreaming about daddy and Diana because these past few weeks I've been having dreams about them being in danger.

In the morning.......
Charlie's P.O.V
I walked out and grabbed a  newspaper from the trash and read that the fifth golden ticket was found,I felt mislead and disappointed,I let Kate down I think she wants me to help her and her father be reunited again. I looked at the factory and heard two men walking their dogs talking about the last ticket being a fraud. I then went back home starting to have hope again,then I saw a 10 dollar bill on the ground,I picked it up and bought a Wonka Bar. I started to open it  and..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FOUND the last golden ticket. I kept on staring at it as everyone in the shop tried to buy it from me,the shop owner told me to run home and don't let anyone have it. I obeyed and show my parents.

"I GOT IT, I GOT IT, the last golden ticket it's mine"

"Charlie,where is it"

"Here" I gave the ticket to grandpa Joe and he started dancing.

"Here,"he gave it to dad.

He began to read the ticket.

"Greetings! To you the lucky finder of this golden ticket from Mr.Willy Wonka,I shake you warmly by the hand-" he continued(Author forgot most lines.)

"No, we're not going"

Grandpa Joe looked upset

"A woman tried to buy it for $500 I bet some one will pay more. We need the money more than we need the chocolate"

"Young Lad,come here" Grandpa George

"There are tons of money in the world,they print more everyday but that ticket,there's only five in the whole world,and that's all that will ever be, only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. Are you a dummy?"

"No sir" I answered.

"Then get that mud off your pants you have a factory to go to"

A/N hope you like this part also can I tell you that the new narrator is way hotter and way cuter than the old one yeah he is.