Chapter 39+ Explaination

A/N I'm terribly sorry okay I think you guys really think I'm being lazy,I'm not it's something's going on in my personal life and it's kind of bad.I know it's none of any one's business but I just want to tell you why it seems super lazy so here I will not make it that lazy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Narrator(Carl)
"Then I'm not going" Charlie said
"I'm not giving up my family for anything not for all the chocolate in the world" he continued.

"Oh,I see,there's other candy besides chocolate too you know"
Willy Wonka said as Diana went in the elevator.

"I'm sorry Mr.Wonka I'm staying here"

"Oh,that's just unexpected and weird,but I suppose in that case,goodbye then.Sure you won't change your mind"

"I'm sure"

He pressed the button to go back to the factory.

"Things are going to be much better"

With that Grandma Georgina knew exactly what she was talking about. The next morning Charlie helped his parents fix a hole in the roof, Charlie's father found a new job repairing the machine that had replace him.Things could not be better for the bucket family,same could not be said for Willy and Diana Wonka.

"I just can't put a finger on it,candy's the only thing I was ever certain of but now I'm not that certain,I always made the candy I feel like and-"
"That's just it isn't it I make the candy I feel like and now I feel terrible so the candy's terrible, you're very good" he said to an oompa loompa

The next morning Charlie was having his shoe polishing job. He noticed a girl looked like Diana beside the one he was about to polish the man's shoes,but he stayed quiet the whole time.

"Pity about the chocolate fellow Wendell-eh Walter"

"Willy Wonka"

"That's the one,it says here in the papers his new candies aren't selling very well,but I think he's just a rotten egg who deserves it"

"Yeah"

"Oh,really,you ever met him"

"I did,I thought he was good at first but then he didn't turn out so nice,he also has a funny haircut"

"I do not"

Diana laughed while Charlie asked her father.

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't feel so hot,what makes you feel better when you feel terrible"

"My family"

"Ew"

"What's your problem with my family?"

"It's not your family,it's the whole idea of f-----,you know they always tell you what to do,what not to do and it's not condusive to a creative atmosphere."

"Sometimes their trying to protect you because they love you"

He gave him a disgusted look while Diana hugged him and told him "that's true daddy,you did protect me and Kate when we were younger.

"If you don't believe us you should ask"

"Ask who my father,Hahaha no way,at least not by myself"

"We could come with you daddy"

"Hey,hey what a good idea,Yeah and you know what we have transporta-"

He ran into the elevator again and as he picked himself up he said.

"I should really be more careful where I park this thing"

"You think you bumped into that thing 3 times already yesterday,this morning and now,I'm afraid you'd lose your memories with Kate keep on running into this thing" Diana said as her and Charlie went inside.

Kate's P.O.V
I was going back to grandfather's house from an interview with Anthony.

"Hey,Kate I've been meaning to ask you something" Anthony said.

"Really? What is it"

"Will you be my girlfriend"

I smiled at him and said.

"I'm sorry Anthony I'm just not ready to start a relationship yet it's hard enough even now,maybe some other time, I hope you understand"

He looked down and said

"Yeah I do understand"
Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I think we have the wrong house upon looking at it,then I saw the plack with my father's name on it. He came out and asked us.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No,but he's overdue"

We went inside and he started to check my teeth.

Diana's P.O.Vs
Charlie and I were looking at newspapers of Daddy,we checked about Kate and the Factory and candy sales

Kate's P.O.V
I received a text from my manager Cameron, that we have another concert,but I told him that to give me some time to get something.
We finally reached my grandfather's house

"Kate,wait you forgot your grandfather's gift" Anthony said.

"Oh yeah thank you bestie"

I got grandfather and I new houses one for me and one for him,I decided to surprise him so I wrapped the papers and went inside the house.
Charlie's P.O.V
"I never seen bicuspids like  these since,since"

He took the tools out his mouth and looked at his son.

"Willy?"

"Hi dad"

They hugged,then we heard some one open the door and said.

"Grandfather I have another concert and I have a surprise for you-"

She looked shocked when she entered the room.

"Oh,I'm sorry I didn't know you were-"

"Kate?" her father looked at her tears of joy in his eyes knowing that his daughter is alive.

"Yeah,I know Kate Wentell and-"

"Little boy-,if your here then that means you are"

She placed a black box on the table and ran out while me and Diana ran to catch her.She got in a car and drove off.

A/N again I'm sorry for being lazy and hope you like it.