Chapter 25

2 days later........................................
Kate's P.O.V
I'm feeling a little better now,daddy told me he planned an activity for us today and I can't wait I've been stuck there for 2 days without anything to do,daddy was right I shouldn't be working for too long. I got dressed in a simple blue sun dress and sunglasses and a pair of sandals with a blue heart in the center and my hair in a ponytail. I went outside to see an oompaloompa getting our bags and placing them in the great glass elevator,I went to the library quickly and took two books about music,I'm kinda liking these kinds of books they really are interesting. I went to place one in my bag,then to the dining room to see an oompaloompa making some hot chocolate trying so hard not to spill any while taking it to the table, I grabbed an apple and ate that while reading the other book. Daddy came in the dining room and kissed my forehead,he took a cup of coffee and started drinking,I stopped reading for a bit and asked.

"So daddy where are we going"

"Kate,it's suppose to be surprise"

"Aww,Alright"

"Jared" he asked the oompaloompa.

"After your hot chocolate can you check on diana,please"

He nodded and chugged all the hot chocolate,then went to diana.

I went to the chocolate room and see the wonders of all the candy land. I sat down and took a lollipop off a tree and started eating,after I finished I went back to the dining room to see diana eating eggs and daddy gone,I didn't mind he always told me that he's just working or doing something. I went back to the library and found daddy admiring a tiny violet box and placing it on top of the piano,I didn't mind so I went back to the books and saw a book about chocolate tempering,I grabbed it and went to my room.

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I was scared diana wouldn't like my present for her I noticed kate went inside and looked through her books again,regular little kate I placed the tiny violet box on top the the piano and waited for kate to leave,eventually she did and I went to place it in diana's room I went in and placed it on top her baby pink desk and left I then told an oompaloompa to tell the girls to go to great glass elevator.I went in the elevator waiting for the girls and when they did I pressed the button for dessert island and whossh there we went,soon we arrived and saw every dessert you could think of kate did taste mostly every thing while diana played on the jelly.

"Diana you don't want to get hurt don't you"

"Kay daddy"

She went down and explored I joined kate and started making candy we eventually made a new candy while diana played but soon we went to our next destination.

A/N you all didn't send any questions so maybe I'll gather it next time so that there will be tons of questions to answer. I hope you like this chapter and please stay tune for the next chapter.