Chapter 6

Kate's P.O.V
I was reading a magazine when a man went near me and stood I wanted to run to daddy but I kept telling myself what daddy said he would make sure nothing does get in our way. Daddy then called me to introduce myself to the Prince but I was too shy and hid behind daddy.

"She's adorable Mr.Wonka!" I heard the Prince say.
Then we went back to the Leela Palace and I toke a bath and change into my jammies and went to bed early.
Wonka's P.O.V
I was exhausted as I lay on my bed not in my pajamas and stared on the ceiling not caring about a thing in the world.I woke up to me all tucked in and still not in my pajamas and saw Kate still asleep I stood up and gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to the bathroom and toke a bath.I went outside (already dressed ) to see Kate already awake and reading her books(as always).

"Good morning starshine, the earth says, I said as I jumped on her bed."

"The earth says Hello!" she said as she giggled.

"Soo did you like it there at the palace?"

"Yes! daddy I like it there, it's really spacious and big."

"You want to go there again?"

"Sure!"

Then what are you waiting for go get dressed.

And with that she went to the bathroom and toke a bath.