Chapter 24

Kate's P.O.V

I woke up feeling weak and tired and a little warm,I stayed until I heard daddy's door opened.

"Daddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Starshine no need to yell,hey what's the hatter you don't look well"

"I don't feel well either"

He came next to my bed and placed his hand on my forehead.

"I think you have a fever Kate"

I coughed"I think so too"

"Don't get out of bed today okay"

"Okay"

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded and lie down again.

"I'll go get you some breakfast,kay,don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

"I don't even think I can read a book today daddy"

He sighed and went out.

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I can't believe Kate's sick I had a plan today go to dessert island and go to fudge mountain then to jiggly jelly room,I went to the kitchen and got her a bowl of chicken soup and a cup of orange juice I carried them to her room and gave it to her.

"Here it'll do you some good"

"Thank you daddy"

And she started drinking her soup and orange juice.

"Kate if you need anything just call me,Kay".

"Okay"

"I'll be in my room,kay"

"Kay"

I left and went to check on Diana she wasn't there so she must be eating in the dining room.I went to my room and took my journal off the shelf and started writing.

Diana's P.O.V
An oompaloompa and I were playing in the chocolate room when I slipped and fell in the chocolate river, I screamed for help while George tried to help while he stretch a giant lollipop to me. I quickly grabbed it and was lucky to get out from that with that river it could lead to a room with a boiler. We quickly went to my room,I thank him for today and he left. I hope daddy wouldn't find out about today I thought while I took a shower.When I was finished with my bath daddy called me to his office (A/N his office and room is different now,cause his room was his office before). I went there nervous and scared he might be mad at me for contaminating his whole river.

"Daddy"

He quickly hugged me

"Don't do that again I thought you'd be poured in the boiler".

"I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again"

"Good,now tomorrow if Kate will feel better we will have a little activity,kay"

"What happend to Kate?"

"She has a fever"

"Oh,I'll be in my room"

"Okay stay away from Kate's room don't disturb her"

"Yeah,Kay"

A/N so next chapter I have decided a Q/A so please send sone questions in the comment section.