Chapter 33

Diana's P.O.V
I opened the door and saw two men standing outside.

"Do you need anything gentlemen"

"Yes,we need yours and Kate's heart on a plate" one of them says as they got near me with a knife.

"I have to get you out sirs"

"Yeah we both need you out" daddy said out of the blue.

"And why would we listen to you".

"Because" Daddy said as he hit them both in the 'area' and pushed them out the door.

He covered the door and panted,all of a sudden a knife cut through the door almost hitting daddy.

We managed to go inside the so called "Kate Wonka Shrine" and stay there. Two hours later and daddy went outside he called an oompa loompa and him to tell the others to attack.

They all hid while the attackers were lurking around the factory when they got nearer the 'Kate Wonka Shrine' all the oompa loopas fought them with spears.
They ran away but fell down and was caught by the police on time.

We then got the men's names.
One of them Evan Ryte and Richard Galedon. One of them is the one who killed my biological parent's and the other I heard tried to kill Kate when she was younger.The police said they escaped prison,I was afraid they might do it again I don't even know what they're after.

Kate's P.O.V
I made dinner for me and grandfather and set the table. I know I still live with grandfather even now I'm a popstar but it's fun being with him.

"Kate how was your day at work?"

"Oh,wonderful tons of fun"

"Really are you telling your father about you being a popstar?"

"Well,I never thought of that"

"Look at the papers they say your father's letting kids in the factory"

"That's not my problem anymore. Besides I'm going there for awhile not in the factory but in Anthony's house"

"Oh,alright. You aren't considering, meeting with him then?"

"No"

I finished diner and went to wash the dishes. I was going to sleep when I heard my phone ringing,I looked to see who it was. On the caller ID Anthony
Ahh what does he want in this kind of hour?! I picked up.

"Anthony what do you what now."

"I need to tell you a place called Greystone Cafe wants a concert."

"So"

"Are you going?"

"Of Course,what time are you waking up?"

"7:30 am"

"Kay,night"

"Night"
I went a sleep and woke up the next morning bath,dressed and was greated by Anthony's private van. We arrived and I covered my eyes with sunglasses and went in the Greystone Cafe. I started singing with Anthony (listen to the video above cause author is lazy and doesn't know the lyrics),after our concert we had a kid polish our shoes.

"So kid how our the Wonka Sales?"

"Most popular candy bars  and sales are good"

"Good to hear"

"Why do you ask when Willy Wonka is the best chocolatier in the world especially now that the golden tickets are out and almost found by kids" anthony said

"Nothing just curious"

"Have you found one,kid,ahhh you know what, What's your name little boy"I asked.

"Charlie,Charlie Bucket and I haven't found any"

"Here" I handed him a 25 dollar bill.
"After this buy the first Wonka bar you see and you'll be paid extra"

Soon Anthony was done so he went in the Cafe and bought a coffee or two. So I thought of an idea. In no way would this kid even get a golden ticket so I said.

"Hey,Charlie can you keep a secret?"

"Sure"

"You swear to not tell a single soul"

"I promise"

"Do you know who Kate Wonka is?"

"Yes,Willy Wonka's adopted daughter who ran away and never was to be seen."

"Wow,clever ,well your looking at her"

"Wait your Kate Wonka?"

Cliffhanger!

A/N hope you liked this
💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤