Chapter 15

Kate's P.O.V
I woke up and bathe and dressed up daddy said we're going some where he told me yesterday to pack my things and meet him and Diana outside.I went outside to see two complete strangers with daddy and no sign of Diana

"Daddy, I'm ready."

"This is her"

"Ahh,she's soo cute.said a woman"

"And she's very clever."

"Daddy, who are they?"

"We're you're new parents darling!" said a man as I hid behind daddy just smiled,but with tears in his eyes.

"Daddy,you're giving me away?"

"It will be for the best."He whispered

"Daddy don't let them take me!"
I tugged on his coat makeing sure they won't take me he kissed my forehead and gave the couple a piece of paper,and they signed it.

"Daddy,don't let them take me!"
I gripped on his coat while crying and he just looked away.The couple toke my hand and bags and lead me to a car and I looked behind the car to see the factory.

I arrived at what I suppose was their house,I went inside and saw a normal regular modern house they took me to a bedroom with a view of the factory.

At night..............................
I was in my new room they left me alone all day my so called dad wasn't so nice he went in and threw all my things on me and took a chug from a beer bottle.The lady was actually really nice she came in my room and we talked about each other.
I went to sleep without dinner and didn't eat lunch,I just wanted to go back to daddy.Anyway I went to sleep,when I heard someone enter the room and began to whip me with something I screamed in pain as I was being whipped by the man who adopted me, his wife came in to stop him and I stayed in the corner so scared he might attack me again.
The lady toke her husband in thier room and locked him up, and quickly went back to me.

"Are you alright?"

I shook my head in response.

"I think I should sleep with you tonight okay,I didn't actually want to adopt because I knew my husband would make it his next victim."

I nodded and went back to sleep.
I honestly feel bad for her,she can't have any children because her husband abuses her.

The next day........................

"Kate, wake up,wake up."

"Tonight I made a plan you can't get out now because he's in the kitchen and might do something."

"Okay." I said

"When he's drunk I will take him inside our room and you run,run back to your father tell him what he did to you,okay.
Now you stay here while I get you some breakfast."

I obeyed and looked at the adoption papers and saw daddy's name below my name,I threw it away and cried.

"Kate,what's wrong,why are you crying?"the lady said as she placed a tray of cookies on my bed.

"If I go back there he won't take me back,he never will."

"Hey,if he adopted a sister for you then he can adopt you again."

"Can't you see he loves Diana more than me he always says "I love you"and now he doesn't."

"Ahhh,I'm so sorry,but I am positive he will take you back after you tell him what happened to you.Now will you go back to him where you're safe or stay here where you're abused everyday like me?"

"Alright,I'll go back to him."

A/N I changed Jamie's name because the owner of the didn't want me to use the character Jamie so I changed her name so yeah hope you enjoyed.