Chapter 45

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
  I went back to Kate's new house at night to pick her up.

I took the extra key and opened the door I went inside almost hitting the piano. I finally found her room she was fast asleep. I picked her up carefully and took her with me to the glass elevator.

In the morning........
Kate's P.O.V
I had a bad sleep last night I felt like I fell from the sky and then levitated back. I woke up and scream noticing I'm in a different environment.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

"Kate"

I looked over and saw daddy in a chair,he looked different like the last time I saw him.

"What,Where,How did I get here?"

"I'm sorry but I kidnaped you from your new house"

"What but how did you get in,I closed the door"

"You really should hide your keys in a more safer place"

"Hehehe,Okay I'm going back home now"

I got up and ran to the door but was stopped by an oompa loompa guarding my door.

"I'm sorry Kate,but you can't do that,this was your home and still is"

"No,you didn't want me here"

"Kate,Starshine-"

"Don't you dare call me that"

"Kate,I need you back you are my beautiful,amazing,fun daughter who would do anything to be happy,even if you think the people you love doesn't want you hurt,you still do it for your own happiness,that makes you an amazing chocolatier to me"

"I don't want to be a chocolatier"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and a frown on his mouth.

"Eversince I left I kept on thinking maybe if you don't see me as a chocolatier then maybe a singer,that's what the whole world see me as"

"But you,you are a Wonka!,the daughter of the greatest chocolatier in the world,I never meant to hurt you Kate never,I can't even bear the fact that people are too lazy to try and find my girl my beautiful,smart,amazing and imaginative little girl"

"I'm not a little girl anymore,I'm 15,I can handle myself"

"Oh,then please eat your breakfast,I'm done having an arguement with you"
He said as he left and oompa loompas started bringing me a plate of chocolate waffles. I ate them and finished them,I did miss daddy's waffles,they taste amazing.

I then tried and tried to find the library just to play the piano,since I can't bear to read anything anymore I somehow can't find it,I saw Diana down the halls. I ran to her but she didn't seem excited to see me at all.

"Ahh,Diana?"

"Hmm,yeah Kate"

"Where's the library?"

"Oh,daddy closed it down since he didn't want to remember you"

"Oh,then the piano?"

"Oh,in the Kate Wonka Shrine"

"Kate Wonka Shrine?"

"Yeah,just take three left turns from my bedroom"

"Oh,okay thanks"

I left her going to this so called "Kate Wonka Shrine" I finally reached it and found the piano,but realised my pictures and inventions and old things were here. I looked at everything,but then ignored it all and went back to the piano.

A/N that's all for today people hope you enjoyed!"