Chapter 11

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I woke up to see the workers all at my door with frowns on their faces.

"What are the frowns for?"

"Sir,they toke more."

"More,what?"

"More recipes,now we can't do anything without them."

"You do realise I made them and have a compilation of recipes in one of Kate's books. Anyway how many did they get."

"Only one sir."

"You know what I want you to tell the others to go home early,I will explain the rest outside."

"Sir we're all here."

"In that case get out and I will explain everything outside."

They obeyed my orders and went outside,I quickly went to Kate's room to check on her.

Good,she's still asleep.

I went outside to see all of them and spoke in the mic.

"Because of the horrible thievery I have decided,even if it will upset Kate,I'm closing my chocolate factory forever. I'm sorry."

I then went back inside to not let them know that I'm crying.I was met by Kate who saw me crying and just hugged me I hugged back.

"I'm sorry Kate,I let you down."

"Daddy you did what you think is right for the company and you didn't let me down."

"What can I do now,how will I make this company rise if it doesn't even have anyone to pack and sell candies to."

"Then we build machines that doesn't need someone to look after it."

"Hey,hey what great idea. Come on"

So we tried every way to make a good working machine(planned it to be exact)Kate said that we have to wait until the right time to work it though so that no one knows if we are both dead or alive to make it all mysterious and a mystery.

We had a quick break and wait for a minute. I hope the machines will work again I might be bored,but Kate did say that I should have some type of vacation cause I looked so stress,which I love this job why would she tell me to stop doing something I love. You know what I know what to tell her.

"Kate,sweetheart I will open the factory when your 7 how does that sound."

"Sure,daddy."