DNA test leads to discoveries

Start from the beginning

Marinette munched on her crossiant, enjoying the chocolate filling. She didn't notice her Mother looking at her with a disappointed face.
Mari chugged her coffee and waved her mother goodbye. She went downstairs to the bakery and also wwved her Papa goodbye before leaving for school. She made it to school in 5 minutes.

Marinette went to her homeroom class quickly hoping that none of her classmates were there yet. Fortunately luck was on her side. She went to her seat at the back and decided to read her books to study for an upcoming test. Soon the class started filling up and Marinette was now on guard. Her tormentors walked into class not long after. Chloe, Lila and Alya. They spotted her and before they could make a snarky remark Ms Bustier walked in and ushered them to sit down.

Ms Bustier : Morning class. Now before we start lessons I would like to hand out your DNA tests from the time we tested on that field trip a few weeks back. Marinette could you please help me?
Marinette : *She walked down to her desk without a word*

Marinette quickly handed out the envelopes and went back to her desk. She opened the envelope hoping to find out who her actual father and mother were. She read the contents of the letter and froze in shock. This was not the results she was expecting. She and her kwami had a long talk heading their way.
~Time skip to lunch time~

Marinette sprinted out of school, not bothering to say hi to her few friends. She got to the bakery in record time. Her parents weren't in the bakery, only the employees they recently hired. She went up the stairs to the apartment and slammed the door open. Her 'Maman' was making dumplings while her 'Papa' was tidying the living room. Once her presence was known her parents told her that they needed to talk.

Her parents told her that she wasn't really their biological daughter and that they adopted her when she was 3 years old.

Marinette noted the way her parents expected her to cry or react in any way. What they didn't expect was for her only nod and gesture them to go on. They continued, though their confidence slightly wavered, they stated how her father would send them the necessary funds in which they could pay for all her expenses.

The way they said it made her feel even more like a liability.

They stated how they were only now bringing it up because of her recent behavior and that they were sure to relay this news to her biological father. At this Marinette slightly tensed up. If anything he could believe them meaning she'll never truly be able to be free of Lila's reign. Marinette asked if that was all before excusing herself to her room.

She locked her trapdoor before falling face first on her chaise letting silent tears fall down her face. She could feel Tikki trying to comfort her but she didn't even bother calming down.

TOM AND SABINE POV

As much as they hated saying this, their daughter had gone out of control. She was becoming neglected towards her duties and her friends, going so far as to bully that poor Lila girl. She had to be put down and fast, before she hurts another poor innocent soul.

They agreed to call her bio Dad soon, hoping that he'll see her through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character description

The King of Asia

Name : Zhi Rio Taemin Cheng-Lee
Age : 39
Nationality : Chinese American
Place of Birth : Singapore
Status : Single (wife passed away)
Hobby : Designing, Ice skating.
Height : 6'4
Number of Children : 5
Personality : He may seem cold on the outside, but he's a softie at heart. Especially for his kids. He's a smart man, serious when the time comes. Doesn't like to beat around the bush.
Appearance : Crystal blue eyes, Long jet black hair that falls over his eyes, Sharp jawline and nicely toned muscles all over. Long nose, v-lined face, rosy lips.
IQ: 148
Languages : Mandarin, Korean, Thai, Arabic, English, French, German, Russian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st Child of the King
Name : Joshua Hee-Young Cheng-Lee
Age : 18
Gender : Male
Nationality : Korean American
Place of Birth : Seoul
Status : Has a boyfriend.
Job : Lawyer, Charity CEO
Height : 5'10
Personality : Chill guy, always serious, sassy little sh#t, will throw hands if you hurt his family. Smart guy (most of the time).
Appearance : Greyish blue eyes (like his mom) Jet black short hair, Face resembles that of his mother (long nose, pink lips, chubby round face), and is a fit slender man.
IQ : 132
Languages : Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, English, Spanish, French.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd oldest child
Name : Mark Jin-woo Cheng-Lee
Age : 17
Gender : Male
Nationality : Chinese American
Place of Birth : Beijing
Status : Single
Job : Music composer and dancer
Height : 5'9
Personality : Fun guy, always full of energy and excitement. Can be serious if need be. Very protective of people close to him. Scary when angry.
Appearance : Bluebell eyes, short nose, Black curly hair, Chubby face. Doesn't look muscular but he is.
IQ : 128
Languages : French, Mandarin, Arabic, Español, Italian, English
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd child of the King
Name: Lee Huang Isaac Cheng-Lee
Age : 14
Gender : Male
Nationality : Chinese American
Place of Birth : Beijing
Status : Single
Job : Business man, Writer.
Height : 5'8
Personality : Very closed off. Takes his work seriously. Can be funny if he wants to. Scary smart. Loves his other twins too death. Can beat your a$$ without blinking.
Appearance : Black straight hair, Grey eyes, V-lined face, Muscular, Handsome.
IQ : 150
Languages : Mandarin, English, Russian, French, Korean.
Oldest triplet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st youngest child

Name : Zhang Wei Mason Cheng-Lee
Age : 14
Gender : Male
Nationality : Chinese American
Place of Birth : Beijing
Status : Relationship
Job : Model, Photographer and Singer
Height : 5'8
Personality : Happy man. He loves hanging out when he's not busy, kind hearted but can be a b#tch sometimes.
Appearance : Black straight hair, Bluesh Grey eyes, V-lined face, Muscular, Handsome.
IQ : 130
Languages
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Youngest child

Name : Mei Hua Marinette Cheng-Lee
Age : 14
Gender : Female
Nationality : Chinese American
Place of Birth : Beijing
Status : Single (for now)
Hobby : Designing, Photography
Height 5'4
Personality : Kind, bubbly girl. Cares for others. Stands up to bullies. A literal sunshine child
Appearance : Black hair thats midnight blue in a certain light. Chubby face, Bluebell eyes, she got some muscles from running around being Ladybug. Hourglass figure. Not too skinny.
IQ : 142
Languages : French, Mandarin, Korean English and Japanese.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count : 1722 words
Any comments? This is my first time writing so some feedback would be appreciated. Also please notify me if I made any spelling mistakes or grammar errors.