"Make it a powerful memory

"Make it a powerful memory." Harry explained. "The happiest you can remember."

They were all learning to produce a patronus. This was a very complex spell, so the Black wouldn't be surprised if she didn't manage to produce one.

Think of a happy memory. Think of a happy memory. Think of a happy-

She thought of the Christmas dinner back in third year. Memories of everyone laughing, chatting, Athena getting mad over Bruce stealing her butterbeer, Ginny getting mad at Athena for stealing her butterbeer-

"Expecto Patronum!" Athena yelled out, extending her arm out to cast the spell, only for a small light to appear at the tip of her wand. "Poo. That was pathetic."

She tried again, thinking of a different memory. This time, she thought of the time where she was running away from furious Avengers - who had previously been pranked on. "Expecto Patronum!" But alas, only a bright light escaped her wand, though this time the light was larger.

"That was good Fi, but I don't think that memory was strong enough. Try another one."

It took Athena a few different memories to get her patronus to be casted. It was hard. For a very happy person, finding a happy memory could be hard as there were too many. So after about ten to twelve different memories, she gave up. "Harry. Fail me. I give up. There is no good enough happy memory in my bloody head."

Harry patted the girls back, her head slumping on his shoulder. "How about, instead of thinking one memory, try flashing all those memories at the same time."

Athena picked her head up, looking at the boy confused. "What?"

"Try flashing many memories at the same time while you cast the spell."

"Alright.." Athena nodded, taking a few steps back. As she did many times earlier, she extended her arm, wand ready, and took a deep breath. "Many memories. Many memories. Many memories." Then she thought of them.

The Yule Ball. Christmas Dinner. Her pranks with or without the twins. Entertainment with the three. Hanging out with her father. Tony successfully surviving through the portal. The Avengers. Learning new skills from Nat or Clint. All those memories flashed through her head as she said the following words: "Expecto Patronum!"

A massive white light escaped her wand, and at first she could've thought that the same thing happened again. But then she saw it. A dragon roaming through people as fire (in patronus form) roared from its mouth

DRAGON; PATRONUS
Having this patronus
means to be a strong fighter;
are quick to lead and
do not back down from a challenge.

"Woah." She breathed out, the dragon fading away. Everyone had looked at the girl in joy, shock and amazement. "That was bloody amazing."

But then the room had started to shake. The light had flickered, the room shook, and other other previous patronuses that had been casted had scurried away. Everyone had turned towards the wall where the source of banging had come from.

"Fuck." Athena stated, her anger beginning to rise. "Someone fucking snitched."