Who could trust their enemy?

Start from the beginning

The images in her head was not clear but she remembered getting drunk, thinking it as the only way to get rid of all her troubles.

Apparently, it was a bad idea.

A very bad idea.

Zena racked her brain, trying to remember what had happened once Lysander came to fetch her.

Please somebody tell me I didn't do anything stupid... Zena mentally prayed.

Her silent prayer was broken once her gaze fell on Lysander once again.

With a soft smile gracing her lips, Zena gently ran her hand through his hair, biting her lip to avoid a chuckle when he muttered something inaudible under his breath and moved closer to her, his arm around her waist tightening, almost instinctively.

Unable to stop herself, Zena leaned forward and pressed a small kiss on to his forehead, smiling widely as his own lips pulled in to a silly smile.

"Zen," he murmured and she felt her heart thumping hard against her ribs at his nick name for her. He always went by ninja girl or some other silly name but 'Zen' was something he said with much more feelings and sincerity.

Zena loved it.

She pressed another butterfly kiss on to his right cheek, taking a second to admire his gorgeous sleeping face.

He nuzzled in to her neck.

Smiling, she angled her face and started to trail soft kisses from Lysander's  ear to his chin, taking her sweet time to run her fingers through his dark locks.

Smirking in satisfaction when he shivered against her, Zena let her lips brush his own for a second before gently kissing the corner of his mouth.

Come on, Lysander. She thought. Wake up, you idiot. I can't get...

A startled yelp escaped Zena's lips as she was suddenly shoved in to the mattress, her back sinking into it.

She raised her eyes and found herself staring in to a pair of extremely familiar emerald eyes.

Lysander was breathing hard, his chest heaving up and down with every ragged breath he took in or let go. His eyes were wide with so many emotions swirling in their depths as he held his weight on his elbows, careful not to crush his girl as he hovered above her.

"Now that... Was one perfect morning." Lysander said in a husky voice, making her smile, despite how breathless she felt.

Zena reached up a hand and let her long fingers dance on his cheeks, drawing small patterns on them.

"Was it?" She murmured, sliding her hand to run it down his arm, finally stopping to wrap her fingers around his wrist.

Lysander smirked. "Almost."

He leaned in and captured her slightly parted lips in a passionate kiss, urging her to kiss him back as he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her closer against him.

Their every kiss had been so special but this one was more than special.

It was fire.

A blast.

A freaking explosion.

It was a flame that ignited in the deep bottom of their hearts and slowly wrapped them in the flames.