Chapter 8

I never saw myself walking down the aisle and will give my vow a few moments from now. I never imagined myself getting married and settling my life with the man I barely knew.

Lahat ng ito, hindi ko inaakalang totoo pala. I expected this since college but it never occur to me that this is real. Akala ko noon ay laro laro lang at pwedeng atrasan pag nagsawa na but no.

I took a deep breath as the wedding march started to play. I walked down the aisle with my father's arm and I saw him near the altar, Kyle.

He's looking so fine with his button down white long sleeve polo topped with a cream colored blazer and slacks. His hair was neatly combed to the right side of his head. He's handsome but still, it doesn't felt real. Not in a good way.

Bumalik ako sa realidad noong nakarating na kami sa harap nya. My father gently passed me onto him and tapped Kyle's shoulder, the latter smiled at him.

We proceed to the altar and gave our vows after a few moments of ceremony.

"Zoey, do you take Brian as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked asked me. My hands were cold and sweaty as I hold into his gigantic hand. I swallowed a huge lump on my throat before I answer.

"I do" and finally, isinuot ko sa daliri nya ang singsing.

"Brian, do you take Zoey as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked him. Kinakabahan ako right at this very moment.

"I do" akala ko ay hindi na sya sasagot. I can feel the warmth in his big hands habang hawak nya ang kamay ko. He slid the ring into my finger.

"I announce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the preist announce. Parang di ako naniniwala. Bat parang di totoo?

He looked at me, I don't know how to feel but my heart keeps beating so fast since then. Akala ko ay mapapahiya ako but his face is getting closer until I can feel his breath.

Omg mawawala na ba ang first kiss ko? I slowly closed my eyes when he pulled my waist closer that I can feel his body into mine.

He turned my head using his hand, the back of his head is now facing the crowd. After a few seconds ay minulat ko ang mata ko dahil hindi ko naramdaman ang labi nya sa labi ko.

He smirked at me. "You think I'll really kiss you?"

What he said and what he did hurt my ego. Hindi ko gusto ito pero natapakan yung pride ko, pumikit pa ako kanina. Parang pinapalabas nya na ako lang ang may gusto nito when in fact ayoko din.

Our position looked like we're really kissing dahil naka anggulo pa yung ulo nya, but we're not.

"Since I couldn't get away with this bullshit, might as well make your life a living hell." He said while seriously looking at me. His eyes hold so much rage right now, there were different emotions in them that I couldn't read.

He pulled away and I nearly almost lost my balance nang bigla nya akong bitawan. Buti nalang at hindi ako nakaheels kaya mabilis kong nabawi ang bigat ko.

The crowed cheered on us and clapped like we're really happy about this. My friends were also here to support me lalo na si Sab at Loren dahil alam nilang labag to sa loob ko.

We went to the venue and I was amazed how organized it is. The ambiance was so warm. Malapit na rin magsun set kaya binuksan na nila yung string lights sa taas. Hindi sya masakit sa mata at napuno din ng flowers ang buong paligid.