𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

It's already been 2 weeks

Yet, here she was laying in her bed, running her slim hand through this thing she called hair. Making her midnight blue hair to become more tangled in frustration, but she didn't care about that right now. After all, the only thing on her mind was him. To think that she would fall in love again even going through everything she experienced Paris. Was never in a million years did she think she would be head over heels for a guy.

Especially him.

With those dark emerald eyes that were sharper than a knife that could cut you with just one look. Jet black hair that was slicked back enhancing his eyes to be seen. Yet, here she was still with the new title: Girlfriend.

Her heart started to race faster, a feeling she never felt before in panic seeing her newly boyfriend standing in front of her. Giving a gentle smile filled with so much love that her heart couldn't take it just by a simple action. He was too sweet, even seeming a bit cold when they first met each other. Damian was a softie after all.

He gently grasped Marinette's small slim hand into his intertwining them, to perfectly fit together like a puzzle piece. As they strolled down the dark narrow road that somehow connected the Wayne manor into the city getting farther from the manor in silence just enjoying each other's company. Then, having to deal with everyone not minding their businesses after finding out the news of the newly couple. Gosh, they were teens now not three years old that need to be watched 24/7.

She had to do it now! They were finally alone, only him and her. Marinette stopped her legs while their hands still together, making Damian stop as well to question why she had stopped? For her to quickly jump up giving a peck onto Damian's cheek instead. Damn it. She had missed, curse height difference! Marinette looked away in embarrassment knowing her plan didn't work. For God sake she was a heroine, why was she so scared to kiss someone then?

"Habibi, my lips are right here." Damian pointed to his lips teasing his girlfriend a little for missing them. Just making the bluenette become more flustered into a tomato.

"Well, it's not easy when you have a tall boyfriend." She huffed turning to face Damian who was already staring at her. Making eye contact together that she quickly broke off, "Also, I haven't kissed someone before so I'M NEW TO THIS!" Marinette bursted out poking at Damian's hard chest dodging Damian emerald eyes that stared at her.

That he took no thoughts about,"Habibi, it's my first kiss too. We can try next time." He gently said, reassuring her It's fine. Tilting her head up to face him by brushing his pointer finger under Marinette's chin.

"No, I want to do it." The bluenette pouted wanting to do it. After all she was a stubborn smol bean, and he knew that.

Damian just stared at her for a second in silence before bending on his knees to Marinette's height, "Is this better?" He asked, hoping this would help his smol girlfriend to easily kiss him.

"No."

"Why?" Damian crashed his eyebrows together in confusion. What was the problem this time?

"Because I can't do it with you staring at me with those eyes. So, close your eyes." Marinette stated her reason for feeling her knees give in just from his stare. He "tt" before shutting his eyes tightly shut waiting for her to kiss him.

Marinette slim pale arms wrapped around Damian's neck. Pulling him closer towards hers. With a leap of fate her lips quickly pressed onto his before pulling away in shock. That she had done it. She just did her first kiss even being a peck. She was happy it was with the person she loved the most.

Damian eyes open up smiling at his girlfriend who seems so proud of herself for kissing him. She was so cute. "See you did it habibi." Intertwining their hands together again while they start walking back to the manor seeing it was already midnight.

"Mhm I did it." She said being so proud of her actions, swinging their intertwined hands together with glee.

Some feet away from the newly couple. In the bushes Dick stared at the couple through the binoculars he had gotten from Tim, "Did you get a pic of that?" Dick asked in a whisper tone to his younger brother, "Yes, I even got it in HD. So can I have my coffee back now?" The sleep deprived teen started getting out the bushes wanting to head back to his beautiful coffee machine in the manor kitchen.

"Yes, you did a good job timmy" Dick patted Tim's head following after the coffee addict back to the manor.

Omg I'm sorry bbys for not posting more soon as I said I was gonna to

Omg I'm sorry bbys for not posting more soon as I said I was gonna to. I'm still working on the special, so I thought you bbys would like this small oneshot.

I got to be honest I got a boyfriend 💀,so he been making me sleep early then letting me stay up to write:/ So yeah I'm putting my blame on him, because I can😂 I'm such a good girlfriend you can see. So I hope y'all bbys like this simple one shot I wrote. Also, a lot of things I tend to write about are from events that has happen to me😏

Raven💗🙈