his jacket(incomplete)

In a secret relationship

Marinette accidentally wears Damian's jacket to school from it being chilly or Damian told her to wear the jacket because he worries about his girlfriend not getting a cold. 

Getting everyone's attention or his so call fangirls that's Damian jacket

Making them two reveal their relationship to everyone

Marinette gets attacked in the cafeteria by Damian fangirls about the jacket that Damian had to step in and reveal about them being together. 

Marinette sat there patiently in the school library waiting for that special someone to arrive as they promised to do every morning. Her bluebell eyes glanced onto the clock seeing it almost being seven. She huffs under her breath. What's taking him so long? Everyone was going to arrive at the academy soon. 

As she is about to stand up from the seat, done waiting for him to show up. The library door crashed open revealing an out-of-breath Damian Wayne standing there. Making it seem like he had just run to the library at that same moment. His emerald eyes met with hers as she walked towards him. She felt chills up her back as the cold hit her from the library door being open. From not realizing how chilly it was today until now. 

Marinette stands in front of Damian raising her head to his gaze from Damian being some feet taller than her. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms together against her chest. Signaling her partner to explain his lateness even though knowing he wasn't the type of person to be.

Just to make Damian gulp as he looked away from his short girlfriend hoping not to feel her fury even though she always looked so freakin cute when angry. A gentle brush crept up onto his tan skin. "I- um sorry my love Poison Ivy had broken out of Arkham Asylum, So father needed my help at the last minute. I'm sorry again," He finally had the guts to look at his girl as she just simply took a deep breath rubbing her temple.

"It's okay mon amour. You don't need to be sorry, but why wasn't I informed about it though? You know I could have helped as well!"

"Yes, I know Habibi and I'm sorry about that again." Damian wrapped his muscular tan-skinned arms around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her closer into a hug. Hoping that his girlfriend would accept his apology. That she did hugging him back, smelling in his teakwood cologne while his grip got tighter around her waist as they stood like that for a couple of minutes more.

Until a cough interrupted the couple and made them quickly separate from each other. The librarian just rolled her eyes while walking back to where she came out, to begin with. They stared in confusion at what was that before both shrugging it off their shoulders. Damian again leans back into Marinette by gently grabbing his girlfriend's waist and pulling her closer like before. Without his eyes once leaving her bluebell eyes. Only causing Marinette to giggle.

"What are you trying to do mister?" she asked in a teasing tone

" Perhaps a kiss," Damian admits while leaving only an inch between them.

"Oh?" Marinette smirks, wrapping her arms around his neck. Pulling him closer so no inch is left between them anymore. His lips melt into Marinette's plump peach ones, moving in sync as they gently kiss before breaking it and just staring at each other while simply smiling. Damian tucks his girlfriend's hair strand behind the back of his ear. Costing the bluenette to also gently blush.

"We have to go." he sadly said not wanting to be apart from his girlfriend. But had to from Marinette wanting their relationship secret around the Academy. Especially from Damian's fangirls. They are CRAZY.