Rainy day(incomplete)

Another Dark rainy day in Gotham.

The echoes of rain hitting the windows again and again. Reminding her that day all over again. She looked up into the sky admiring the view . As her thoughts travel to how she met him.

Marinette was all over the place. She had so many commissions to work on. The kawmi's stared at their master as she was panicking. They had to do something before this got out of hand they thought. Tikki coughed, earning the attention of the French girl.

"Marinette. Maybe you should go on a walk? It might clear your mind" Tikki suggested.

"But... Tikki I need to get these commissions done."

"Marinette your health is more important "

She sighed "I think you're right Tikki. Okay I'll go on a walk" she replied before grabbing her coat. "Don't cause trouble. I'll be back in a couple of minutes" she looked at the kawmi's before walking out the door.

------

She was walking down the streets. As she felt little drops land on her skin. She looked up into the sky, seeing it was just sprinkling "at least is not raining" she shrugged before continuing to walk.

Without even noticing she ended up at a nearby park. She always felt attracted to nature somehow. Maybe it was a side effect from the miraculous. She always thought.

She stopped as her eyes were drawn onto the roses in a flower bed. As she was looking at the roses a black great Dane jumped on her. Causing Marinette to fall down as the great dane started to lick the French girl's face. She let out some giggles from how ticklish it felt.

The great Dane got off her as he sat there beside her. Marinette looked at the dog to see If he had a collar. Finding he had one she looked at what was imprinted on it.

"So your name is Titus." As she rubbed the back of his ear.

"Titus!"

"Titus! "

"Where are you?!"

Titus let a woof getting the attention of the person who was calling his name.

"Oh there you are-" before Damian could finish his sentence. He noticed a woman sitting beside Titus.