𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Jealousy

Jealousy

"It's all his fault!" Damian growled repeatedly stabbing his fork into his salad. Staring at Marinette talking with the new student, Adrian Agreste. He knew that Agreste and his girlfriend had history. Gosh that boy just pissed Damian off. He wouldn't leave his girlfriend alone at times. It's like Agreste couldn't get the message that she's in a relationship. Yet, Damian couldn't do anything other than just be a little jealous troll.

He had a sour taste lingering in his mouth seeing that prick wrapping his arm over Marinette's shoulder. Oh he was going to murder that Agreste sooner or later. Bet his words he'll do it.

Marinette fakely smiled at Adrian, removing his arm from her shoulder. She quickly said her goodbye to Adrian before walking across the cafeteria to Damian. Who's has been sitting at one the lunch table seeing that whole interaction.

Marinette's genuine smile rose up seeing her grumpy boyfriend. Walking up beside him to where he's sitting. She gave a peck onto his cheek before sitting beside him. Making Damian have a little smile planted on his face, but was quickly retorted back to a scowl. Making the bluenette look worried at her boyfriend's mood.

"What's wrong Dami?" Seeing her boyfriend acting odd from usual.

"I don't know why don't you ask your buddy Agreste." He spitted out with venom.

A light bulb turned on in Marinette's head. Understanding what was going on. Awww he was jealous so cute the bluenette thought.

"Could it be your jealous?" Asked the bluenette even though she knew the answer already.

"Of course I am! that mengy cat can't keep his hands away from you."

"Damian you know that I only love you." Marinette smiled, wrapping her arms around his top. Laying her head onto his broad shoulder.

"Adrien will always JUST BE A FRIEND". She snarky remarked. Taking a bite of Damian salad.

"Habibi, that was my lunch."

"so?" Marinette asked, taking another bite from the salad.

"Well I might do something." Damian smugly looked at his girlfriend.

"Do what?"

"Kiss you." He whispered to Marinette. Moving closer until only being an inch between each other.

"Alright then." She quickly closed the distance giving a peck onto Damian lips.

"I guess I beat you to that." She giggled. "Thanks for the food, Dami." Marinette placed another peck on his cheek. "I have to go to class now. See you after school in the parking lot love." She started to stand up from the table.

"Wait." He grabbed onto his girlfriend's arm making the bluenette stare at her boyfriend in confusion. "I-um could walk you to your class if you don't mind." Damian asks shyly, wanting to be beside his girlfriend more.

"No no is ok. After all, my class is halfway through the University while yours is close by. Love you." Marinette gave another peck onto Damian's cheek.

"Love you too habibi."Damian responded, getting Marinette to send a flying kiss at her beloved before walking out the cafeteria door. To get to her next class on time. Leaving Damian with a smug face seeing the mangy cat have an unpleasant look sitting on his ugly face. You're just a friend and forever will be one Agreste.

Wow ig I'm on a roll today with my books XD I hope you bbys like this chapter 🌺💗

Raven💗