𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 & 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐔

He let out a loud howl at the bright blue moon shining in the dark sky. As a strong scent of chocolate chip cookies that freshly came out the oven filled his nose.

She was here.

As the clouds covered the full moon. His black silky fur disappeared. With fangs and claws as well. Making his emerald eyes darken. He couldn't get rid of her smell it felt like it was all over his body. Making him feel restless to find her. Only just by her scent she was driving Damian crazy. His werewolf side started to burn a fire in him to feel her touch and wanting to devour her like prey.

He needed to find her.

The sound of howling filled his ear before retreating to the pack or so call "family."

Not from far a Petite silhouette stand in the tree staring at Damian.

She stared at him from far. He was handsome no doubt about it. His slicked back black hair, those emerald eyes that she could drown in seconds, his tan skin with those muscles sticking out. Oh how badly she wanted to dig her fangs into him.

She wanted to confront him right then but she was a vampire and he's a werewolf. Even being mates she knew both of there kinds would be against it.

She looked back at Damian one more time before jumping from tree to tree as her fangs start to come out and her bluebell eyes started to turn ruby red.

" time for food." She licked her bottom lip with a smirk appearing on her face.
-----

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Marinette groaned hearing her alarm clock going off. It was already Monday she thought before shutting of her annoying alarm clock. "Ugh why do I have that stupid alarm for again? Right school."

The warm water touched her pale skin as she run her fingers through her midnight hair. Her thoughts started to go back to Damian. She would have to see him after all they both went to Gotham Academy. She always was dodging Damian, so He couldn't find out it was her. Even being to close by he'll figure out she's a vampire.

A tear slipped out her eye. She wanted him. No needed him but she couldn't... Would he leave her like everyone else did or would he stay with her forever. Her thoughts were all over the place. She wanted to tell him it was her but those thoughts lingered in her head. That he wouldn't want her just as much she wanted him.

Marinette wrapped the towel around her body and walked back into her room. She quickly got change after all she was vampire she could get dressed in less then 5 seconds. Marinette stared onto her clock to see she still had an hour before school starts. She had to leave now. To get there before Damian arrived. Why did she still stayed in the same school? She knew sooner or later he'll know but she couldn't switch schools, she wanted to see him even they couldn't be together.

Marinette took a deep breath before she walked threw the front doors. To no surprise she saw her best friend leaning against a lockers waiting for her.

"Marinette!" Raven yelled happy seeing her best friend( breaking forth wall again hehe. You'll see soon why 👀) even tho they saw each other last night for hunting.( That's right I'm a vampire. Raven sent a wink at the readers.)

"Rave we saw each other last night." Marinette playfully rolled her eyes at her best friend.

" heyyy those was the longest hours without seeing my bestie." She let out a pout.

"Well it wasn't for me. It was the best hours I have ever had." Marinette joked with a grin appearing on her face.

Raven let out a gasp of being offended by her words playfully. " alright I guess I should go then." Raven started to walk away. "Heyyy wait for me!" Marinette yelled making the dark hair girl grin at her best friend.