𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝 & 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲

This is a author universe one shot. Damian and Marinette are in high school. There's no superheroes and stuff.

"Marinette?!"

"Umm yes Mrs. Bustier" Marinette gulped as she stared back at her teacher.

"Please read the next chapter in the book."

Marinette looked at her book before looking back at Mrs. Bustier.
"Umm what chapter are we on?" She asked before biting the bottom of her lip.

"Haha such a loser."

"Nerd ."

"Geek."

"What a nobody"

Snickers and laughs filled the room as Marinette slowly lowered her head feeling the heat, rush to her cheeks.

"Ughh so embarrassing" marinette muttered to herself.

"Okay class be quiet now" the teacher tried quieting the class before turning back to face Marinette. "Marinette please pay attention in class."

"Yes Mrs. Bustier" marinette replied.

-----

"Okay class today I'm gonna assign you guys with a project and with a partner, and no, you won't be able to chose your partner. This will be a major grade due in some weeks."

Groans where heard from the students.

"Okay know I'm gonna announce your partners." Mrs. Bustier said looking at a sheet of paper from her wooden clipboard.

"Nino & Alya."

"Adrian & Lila."

After a lot more names called.

"And finally Marinette & Damian."said Mrs.Bustier.

"What?! No!" Was heard from Lila. "This is so unfair. I want to be partner with my damiboo"

"Well sorry Lila no changing partners" said Mrs. Bustier with a blank face clearly not caring.

Lila scoffed.

"Alright class that's all for today. Now class dismissed."

Great. I'm stuck with mister bad boy for my partner. 'Can't this day go any better' Marinette muttered herself.

She packed her stuff in to her before heading out the door.

As she was walking down the hallway Marinette felt someone put there foot out in front of her. As she was falling she quickly felt arms catch her.

She looked up to see the most beautiful emerald eyes she has ever laid on staring back at her.

'DAMIAN fricking WAYNE! Is holding me right now! Wow why does the world hate me?' Marinette thought in her head.

" tt get off me." He said with annoyed face.

"UhohimsosorryididntnoticewhereIwas walkingandtheniwasfallingintoyourarms" She muttered while getting off him before dusting off her clothes.

"Just watch it next time" Damian said with a scowl before walking away.

'Well that was awkward' Marinette thought as she started heading to her locker.

She put her combination into the locker before placing her books inside.

After she was done. She was gonna close her locker until it was slammed shut from someone else. Making her jump from shock and turned to see.

Lila or I call her lie-la standing there with a smirk planted on her face.

"What do you want?" Marinette asked while rolling her eyes.

"You are to stay away from my damiboo. Loser." She reply

" whatever lie-la. " Marinette said while walking away.

"Ugh. You Bitch!!! You better watch your back!" she yelled before stomping off to somewhere else.

-----

*Lunch time*

Marinette walked into the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table in the back. After she was comfortable, she pulled out her sketching book and started working on it.

Marinette gasped as she felt milk dripping down her head.

"Hahaha. Bitch that's what you get" Lila said holding a now empty milk carton in her hand.

Marinette looked into Lila eyes.

"Aww, Is the baby gonna cry." She said with a baby voice.

Before Marinette could answer... Damian was standing right in between them not facing Marinette but instead at Lila.

"Leave her alone miss rossi." He said while sending a bat-glare.

"But... Damiboo."

"For the fucking last time miss Rossi. Don't call me that name." He growled.

Before Lila could reply, Damian grabbed Marinette wrist and started to drag her out the cafeteria, into the hallway.

"Um can't you let my arm go?" She asked looking at the floor.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." He said letting go her arm.

"Thank you for that." Said marinette looking up to meet Damian eyes.

Quickly Damian broke eye contact as a blush started creeping on his face.

"Whatever" Damian mumbled before walking away.

Well that was weird. The French girl thought.

"Great. I'm gonna be late for my next class." She sighed as she looked at her phone before heading to the girl locker room.

------

"Mama"

"Papa"

"I'm home." Yelled marinette entering the house.

No response.

Marinette sighed as she walked her way to the kitchen. She looked at the counter of the kitchen to see a letter sitting there.

She picked it up and opened it to see it was written by her parents. She started to read what was on the letter.

"Guess I'm gonna be alone for some days" she said with a big sigh coming from her mouth.

Marinette broke out of her thoughts. When she felt something beside her legs.

Marinette looked down at her feet. To see her little white cat with blue eyes. Looking at her before moving in between and around her legs. As a purring sound was coming out from the feline.

"Tikki" she said holding up her cat.

"Oh I guess I'm not alone after all." she said giggling. Making her receive a lick on her cheek from her feline.

"I guess, I should start heading down to the ring"

Well. Here is some to keep you guys thirsty ;) I'm also gonna break it up in parts so don't worry this isn't the end. My habibi really thought I should make this oneshot into a book lol. Is gonna be really long but I hope you guys will like it tho. Also what's your guys opinions about the new book cover and the new name?

✌raven