Angel eyes(incomplete)

⚠DANGER NOT FOR CHILDREN TO READ⚠ 😈

Her poison emerald eyes flashed open as she let out a gasp from feeling pain all over her body. She quickly sat up rubbing her eye Looking down until she noticed that she was fully naked under the blanket, making Adrienne turn to the other bedside seeing a stranger laying there. She took a sharp breath of all her thoughts coming back from last night. "Stupid. stupid. stupid. Marinette." She groaned in frustration before looking at the stranger again to see if he was still asleep. Adrienne couldn't stop staring at him after all he was hot as hell- "Hey focus right now! We need to get out of here before the stranger wakes up." Adrienne snatched her clothes off the floor and walked into the bathroom.

Adrienne pulled out a white pill from her bag as her thoughts went back to last night. Her digging her nails into his back while letting out sinister moans of pleasure- Adrienne shook her head side to side trying to get those thoughts out, before quickly popping the pill into her mouth and swallowing it down in one go.

Her pale hands clenched the sides of the sink staring at her reflection. Who was she? Marinette or Adrienne? Again, she shook her head before placing her pale hand on the mirror. Her eyes used to be a bluebell filled with so much hope, but now she only saw poison's green filled with emptiness. She should have been dead, but they revived her...

Adrienne's eyes traveled toward her neck, where her ugly scar was displayed for everyone to see. I deserved this. After all, it was my fault. She touched the scar to feel that it was real and not her imagination "Deep breaths." Adrienne exhaled out, looking at the mirror again. She needed to leave now. Adrienne zipped up her simple black dress from last night onto her body, before grabbing her belongings and walking out of the hotel. While leaving the mysterious stranger there.

But little did she know that they were gonna meet again sooner...

___

Adrianne paced back and forth, biting the nail of her thumb. A bad habit she created from being anxious as a kid. She had forgotten tonight was the Wayne gala. The most known event of the year, and she was invited to all places, "Gosh what I'm going to do? The dress for the event isn't done yet to wear." Adrianna panicked, staring at the uncompleted dress displayed on the mannequin in her bedroom. "What I'm going to do now! I wish Tikki was here. She would know what to do. Marinette faced saddening, missing her little red kawmi. There was nothing she could do. They had Tikki and she was helpless. She had failed Tikki as Ladybug that maybe was the best.

Her thoughts went to that dress. That she still kept even after the accident. A ruby satin maxi dress. With a deep v-neckline that perfectly shows her chest but not too much. Having a slit into the dress. Giving her a leg to breathe.