𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜

Disclaimer :When marinette is reading off her phone it will be in bold like this.
So you guys don't get confused lol. Also this gonna be damn long SKSKSK so hold on for the ride.

"Damian when is your birthday?"

"August 9 Angel." He answered while reading his book.

"Wait so your a Leo too!" she squeal.

"What's that?" Damian asked with a confused look as he stare onto Marinette who dramatic gasp at him.

"You don't know what zodiacs are?"

"No, I never heard of them until now you mention them angel"

"Well zodiac's are star signs that you get assigned to you by your birthday and depending when you were born. Also there are 12 star signs and each has their own element. Some being fire,earth,water, or wind. People believe that zodiac's signs can give you a good clue about the person acts in specific situations and into their personality."

"Okay." He simple reply before asking again. "Why you wanted to know what zodiac I am?"

"I was curious if we be compatible with each other and other stuff for fun. You wanna join me?" She stated while searching it up on her phone.

"Sure,Angel why not." Damian move closer to marinette.

"Okay so it says leo's are most compatible with each other Leo's. So us then!"

"Do you actually believe in these stuff habibi?"

" Well, I'm a guardian of small gods that are in jewelry's. What you think?" She gave Damian a questioning look.

"Soo I'll take that as a yes."

"Well it depends. Like I don't need a zodiac to tell me I love you because I already know that I love you." She stared into Damian eyes.

"You take any chance to be cheesy don't you?" Damian questioned before giving a peck on marinette cheek. "I love you too habibi." He laced their hands together.

"I can't help it." Marinette giggled from how she felt ticklish from Damian kiss.

"Seriously, you need to stop hanging out with agrest and grayson." Damian rolled his eyes playfully.

"You know that won't happen." Marinette let out another giggle.
"Okay let's search up fun facts of Leo." She type into the search bar.

"So this the female personality. Affectionate, warm and cheerful people,Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives.-"

"That's does really sound like you."

"Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous.-"

"Also you again habibi"

"On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn-"

"All of those aren't you expect stubborn but it's cute."

"Hey,I'm not stubborn." Marinette whined.

"Habibi your being stubborn right now." Damian raising one eyebrow up.

"But still I'm not" she huffed.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are "

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."