𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

The two bluenettes let out laughs while stepping out of the little coffee shop they were in a second ago

The two bluenettes let out laughs while stepping out of the little coffee shop they were in a second ago. Into Gotham streets filled with so many shades of red, pink, and white plastered all around symbolizing today was Valentine. Holding their hot drinks as they started to walk down the sidewalk seeing couples everywhere.

"So Mari, do you have any plans for Valentine day?" Raven wiggled her eyes teasing at her bluenette friend before taking a sip of her hot coco she had gotten from the shop.

"Not really from Damian having work today." She displayed a frown of the thought of not being able to spend time with her boyfriend today, and especially when it's Valentine day. "So what about you and your girlfriend hmm?" Marinette changed the subject to the writer, teasing back at her for fun.
"Well we just plan on watching movies and cuddling. Sounds like the perfect Valentine to me."

Receiving a "mhm" from Marinette in agreement while she took a sip of her coffee. "When will I meet your girlfriend hmm?" She eyed Raven curiously being really eager to meet this mysterious girlfriend.

Raven laughed, "You will soon I promise."

"You better keep ur promise." Marinette laughed back. Still walking until she stopped her feet on the sidewalk, getting the other bluenette to stop with her. "Well I have to go now." Marinette turned at Raven with arms out. That Raven gladly took hugging her best friend,"Bye rave."

"Bye Mari " Raven broke the hug giving a gentle smile to Marinette before crossing the street to her apartment complex. Leaving Marinette on the sidewalk.

Marinette unlocked their apartment pulling off her trench coat, placing it on the kitchen counter. Her eyebrows scrunched up together as her eyes noticed a red card setting on the counter. That she didn't see this morning when she left to meet up with Raven. Strange she thought. Picking up the red card only to see it have writing on it "Wear something beautiful tonight." Marinette's heart started to raise recognizing this was her boyfriend's handwriting. Being excited that he had remembered after all.

She walked her way into their bedroom, opening their joined closet. Her fingers trace through the clothes until stopping on a particular dress, a satin v-neck maxi dress. In her signature color; red. That fitted perfectly on all her curves, giving Marinette an hourglass figure. Slipping on black stilettos before placing a gentle bit of makeup.

Marinette heard the doorbell rang, getting her attention to go to the door. Seeing another red note with a rose laying there. She picked it up while sniffing the rose. A smile rose up on her rosy cheek reading the note. "Come to the place where we said "I love you" for the first time."

She placed the rose into a pot before locking the front door, and making her way toward the rooftop. Where they first said "I love you" to each other. Marinette opened the door to the roof seeing it be decorated with fairy lights. Just like million stars in the night sky she was in awe seeing how beautiful it was.

As she walked her eyes noticed a heart made of rose petals in the middle of the roof. With another red note laying there for her. "My habibi, you're the angel that brought me out of darkness. That I have finally realized that I want to spend my life with you until my last breath. Will you marry me?"

Marinette looked away from the note seeing Damian her boyfriend on one knee holding up a blue emerald silver encrusted ring. He stared into her blue bell eyes as he gulped.

"Will you marry me?" Damian asked with a nervous smile. Hoping for his girlfriend to say yes.

She was lost with words to respond that she just nodded her head aggressively saying yes a hundred times to Damian. He slid the ring onto her slim pale finger before standing back up. Pulling her body closer to his while pressing his lip on hers. Making Marinette wrap her arms around his neck deepening the sweet kiss.

This was the perfect Valentine.

Sorry for posting this late, but you know Texas was in a crisis hehe🤪 Anyway I really don't like the beginning, okay really this whole chapter, but I hope u bbys like it. Also happy late Valentine day🖤