𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭. 2

Marinette took a deep breath in as stand in front of the entrance of the University

Marinette took a deep breath in as stand in front of the entrance of the University. Oh god she wished she could be anywhere instead of here. Marinette gulped, praying not to see Damian. He was the last person she wanted to see right now especially after the whole drunk situation Marinette was too embarrassed to even look him in the eye.

It got worse for Marinette when she found out that one of her classmates had recorded the whole scene between her and Damian. The news spread like wildfire just in a few hours. Everyone on the campus knew by now that she had confessed her feelings for Damian as drunk. Knowing that his fangirls wanted to dig their nails into her.

Yet, she had to be brave just as Tikki had told her when she was younger. Marinette walked onto the entrance just like it was a normal day,minding her own business not caring what others thought. While everyone on the campus just stared at Marinette as she continued walking. They whispered at each other about Marinette. Still she didn't care, acting as this was a normal day for her. Always them gossiping about her like she wasn't even there. Marinette nails dug deep into her fake leather purse trying to ignore these types of people.

Marinette's eyes glanced to both sides of the empty hallway making sure to dodge Damian as she walked. Until an arm grabbed Marinette pulling her into one of the classrooms. She took this opportunity to jab her elbow into the person's stomach, but they quickly dodged. Grabbing both her wrist in a tight hold on top of her head. Marinette squirmed trying to break from the hold.

"Marinette is just me Damian." He spoke in a gentle voice making her blue bell eyes finally glance into his. Before letting go of Marinette wrists. "Sorry for that. I wasn't trying to scare you." He apologized.

"Oh is fine." Marinette stared at the floor shyly trying to not stare into Damian emerald eyes who were staring directly at her.

"Marinette we need to talk."

" What! Oh n-no we don't." Marinette tried to walk out the classroom until Damian trapped her with his arms. Marinette's eyes went wide as she stared into Damian's face. Seeing that he wouldn't take a no for an answer.

She bit her bottom lip in frustration. She knew they had to talk about it sooner or later... "I remember everything from last night. So please could you forget it. I didn't mean to say those things." She spat out fast, sniffing her nose as her heart was ready to break. Looking at the door trying to miss Damian glaze that stayed on her.

" No I won't. " He took in a sharp breath before continuing one." You know why I won't. Is because I like you too. You're an incredible girl who puts everyone's needs first, your kind to everyone including me even when I was awful towards you in the beginning. You gave me a chance when nobody else did. Of course I like you Marinette." He lifted her chin up to meet each other's eyes.

His face leaned in into hers, feeling Damian breath hitting her lips. With him brushing his lips against Marinette's. While staring into her bluebell eyes asking for permission. That she easily granted by leaning in closer until the classroom door opened. Revealing Raven the author standing there with her arms cross together tapping her foot.

"Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds but this fucking needs to hurry up. I have more oneshots to write." Raven stared at the couple in annoyance. Before closing the door to leave the couple alone.

I hope you like this part 2 of drunk confession:-)Raven💗🌺

Raven💗🌺