𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

"To Nightwing and Red hood any reports?" Batman stated into his cowl.

"Nope all clear on this side B." Nightwing said into his comm.

"Alright. What you Red Robin and Robin?"

"Clear here too Batman"

"Alright let's all head back to the manor then"

" sorry, father I have to go somewhere first before I can head back"

"Alright robin"

"Ohhhhhhh are you gonna visit your girlfriend?"

"tt that's none your business nightwing"

"Wait hold up. Demon spawn has a girlfriend?"

"Yes, is Marinette you idiot"

"Wait so demon spawn had balls to ask her out!"

"Yeah, is been some weeks they been together."

"Fucking God sake shut the fuck up before I slice you guys into pieces with my katana!" Robin huffed.

"Awww is demon spawn gonna hurt us" Red hood spoke in a baby tone.

"You know what fuck off " Robin said before disabling his comm and swinging the grabbing hook into the sky.

"Can you guys fucking stop talking!
This is a daminette book not the you guys book!!! I'm specially talking to you jason!!!" She spoke in frustration.

"Who are you?" Red robin asked to the mysterious voice.

"I'm Raven, the writer of this book. So shut up and let me go on to the next scene." She growl.

" okay chill, we're sorry" Red hood said in surrendered.

------

Robin jumped from building to building until see saw a familiar balcony. Damian jumped onto the balcony before proceeding to open the glass door and enter into the dark room. He walked his way to the bed, seeing a peaceful marinette sleeping there.

Damian turn on his heels to leave. Until he felt a small hand grab his wrist. Pulling him into the bed, making Damian to became stiff . He turn his head to face marinette with a confused look. Seeing her eyes were still close.

"Please stay" marinette whispered. Making Damian feel guilty that he couldn't stay tonight. He let out a deep sign and relaxed beside marinette.

"Habibi I can't stay tonight" he spoke in a soft tone to her.

"Please..." As a tear fell from the corner of her eye. She wrap her arms around damian waist. Pulling him closer to her as she place her head onto his chest. Smelling in his vanilla-mint scent.

"Alright habibi." Damian hugged marinette back."Did something happen habibi?"
He spoke with worry to see his girlfriend like this.

"I...had a nightmare....were you die
In my arms" marinette started to sob.

Damian rubbed circles on marinette back as he spoke. " habibi please don't cry. I'm here, it was only a nightmare. I'm not going anywhere I promise. " trying resure her .

After some minutes, marinette finally stop as she lay in Damian arms. He gave a peck onto marinette head. Making her nozzles her face more into his chest. Marinette started to drift off to sleep hearing a fuzzy goodnight and cuddling up to Damian.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Luv you bbys have an great day OwO

✌ raven