𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Um Alfred, have you seen Damian?"

"Oh yes. He is outside in the front"

"Thank you" She replies before walking outside to see Damian setting beside his bike.

"What you doing Damian?" she asked.

"Washing my bike" he replied taking out the sponge from the bucket and started rubbing the sponge around his motorcycle.

"Can you hand me the hose habibi?" He asked.

"Sure" she grabbed the hose as a brilliant idea came to mind. She turned on the hose and started to spray Damian down.

He quickly moved behind his bike to take shelter from the water hitting him.

"Marinette stop" he said.

"Nope" She giggled.

"Fine then. Let this war begin." he grinned.

As he grabbed the sponge hurl it at Marinette, hitting her in the leg. She quickly let go of the hose and started to chase Damian with the sponge. She threw it hitting his back making him to turn around before starting to chase her around instead.

Marinette started to run to where the bike was standing. Without her noticing Damian got the hose and started to spray marinette as she did to him. Making her gasp from how cold the water was.

She hurl the sponge at him before dipping her hands into the bucket as well as she ran towards Damian. Wiping her hands onto his shirt. She started running away from him before he could catch her. Damian again grabbed the sponge and aimed it for Marinette face.

That hit her perfectly in her face. She clutched the sponge now in her hand and launched it at Damian chest . He grabbed the sponge and threw it back at her. She quickly dodges it before picking it up from the ground.

She started to walk up to Damian. Out of reflexes Damian grabbed what was closest to him . THE BUCKET. Without thinking he threw soap water at her.

After damian realized what he just did. He quickly started to run. Oh boy he knew he was gonna die today. Marinette was hot on his trail, with her still holding the sponge in her grasp. She aggressively throw it at his face. As he was now distracted from the blow to his face.

Marinette ran up to Damian, and tackled him down to the ground . After she got off him. Before laying beside him on the ground. They both busted out with laughter as they looked up to the sky.

After finally coming down from the events that happened some minutes ago. They both turn their heads to each other as they stared deep into each other eyes. Before they started to move closer and closer. Until finally locking their lips together. As they shared a gentle and passionate kiss.

After a few minutes later. They finally broke the kiss. Damian started to get up from where he was laying a minute ago. Before reaching out a hand to Marinette. Who willingness accepted as she got up from the ground.

" looks like we need to take a bath now."

"Yeah I guess so." She giggled before intertwining her fingers with damian's.
As they both started walking to the manor.

Meanwhile with alfred....

"Yes. I got the pics of them." Holding Polaroid pictures in his grasp of damian and marinette.

"I Will Immediately send them to you master Bruce." He reply into the phone.

" Goodbye." he hung up the call as his eye's sat on the couple. With a smile appeared on Alfred face.

I hope you guys like this oneshot. I thought of this when I was washing the cars. I know I'm weird and random lol.

What's your favorite song right now?

Mine I guess is Hurricane by Halsey x arty remix.

✌raven