Best Friend(incomplete)

Damian and Marinette are best friends but the batfam doesn't know only Alfred does. They like each other but are scared to make moves. One of Damian's brothers found out and invited her to dinner where they confessed to each other.

"Dami when will I meet your family?" She asked in curiosity, laying her head on Damian's lap under a tree at the Gotham park.

"Why are you asking Angel?" He looked at Marinette with confusion written all over his face.

"I wanna get to know your family." She spoke as a little tint of red showed on her cheek.

Marinette always had feelings for Damian. Being his best friend was hard to no doubt. He was an arrogant, stubborn, serious guy but when you looked really deep under that layer. You could really see he's just a broken kid who needed love. She knew he did even never say anything about it. She wanted to give all her love to him but something was holding her back...

Rejection.

Oh she was terrified about that happening to her and especially from Damian. Her heart would be broken in two forever.

"Marinette are you okay?" Damian looked at her worry.

" Yeah, just spaced out that's all." Flashing her dimples at Damian. Making Damian heart race faster just from her favorable smile. Gosh his feelings have been all over the place just from Marinette.

They both stare into the unusual bright blue sky enjoying each other's company in the silence, under the tree. Staying there for hours just laughing and chatting  together. Until they were erupted by a voice, calling out for Damian. Making both the teens confused until they saw a tall figure walking up to them.

"Demon Spawn!"  Jason called out as he walked around the park trying to look for the little devil who's his brother. Alfred was gonna pick up Damian but he got an emergency call. making him ask Jason to pick him up instead if alfried promised to make his favorite cookies for him.