New job(incomplete)

Damian was finally 20 years old, which also meant he wanted to look for a job. After all, he didn't want to be in his father's shadow or Drakes if he went working for the company. Instead, let Drake have it after all Tim liked working there than Damian ever wanted.

As Damian is, he didn't ask for help; instead, he left the manor without a word, determined to find a job. So, he walked down the streets oh if Gotham trying to look if anyone was hiring until a slim figure bumped into him. Making their papers drop from bumping into Damian's buff chest. The mysterious person went down, picking up their papers that fell a minute ago. While mumbling apologies to Damian in the process. He didn't want to seem like an asshole so he went down to help the person. As he grabbed one of the papers the mysterious person did as well. Making Damian look up to meet eyes with a beautiful person he has ever seen with eyes that were the color of Egyptian blue. Making him in his thoughts until he heard her speak.

"Do you by any chance need a job?" The bluenette asked making Damian feel offended, barely noticing as the woman walked away after shoving a card into his hand. As she ran off as if she was in a rush or was late for something?

Damian looked onto the card; it was a business card. He scanned the card until something got his attention. Marinette. Her name was Marinette, a perfect name for an angel. HEY! Stop thinking that you just met this woman! Get a hold of yourself! He grew frustrated. He just met her after all she could be a scam artist for all we knew.

Damian looked again onto the card to see MDC written on it. Wait...wasn't Drake's favorite fashion designer name MDC? He only knew this from Drake never shutting up about how much he loves their work. Damian also saw an address written on the card. I'll go visit the address tomorrow he thought before walking back to the manor.

______<3______

His eyes looked at the card once again before staring at the corner shop. This looks like the address on the card. Damian walked inside with his eye getting caught by expensive fabrics being displayed for customers to see. Also, the walls were white with golden details, simple but chic Damian hummed. Until he saw a familiar figure stepping out from a door in the back of the shop. Damian didn't even realize there was a door there. I guess she is smart after all we live in Gotham.

"Oh, you came!" Marinette gleamed in the excitement of this stranger coming." follow me." stated before walking to the back door.

" tt wait." Marinette heard making her stop in her tracks before turning on her heels to the handsome stranger. " You haven't told me what the job is?" Damian questioned while staring at her. Making the bluenette blush in embarrassment. He was right.

requested by @angrypersasssybeth