Identify reveal(incomplete)

"I'm sorry"

"Well, you should have thought about it then ditching me" Marinette rolled her eyes as she stared Damian down from her balcony window, non-interested. He had broken her trust and of course, she was upset by it.

"Can you hear me out?" Damian begged

Marinette gave a second to think before she slightly nodded her head in slow motion before moving back from the window. To let Damian come inside that he did by climbing up the wall into her bedroom. To see Marinette sitting crisscrossed on her bed. Clenching her big teddy bear between her legs. That Damian got for her from the carnival they visited some weeks ago. Waiting for Damian to speak.

Without hesitation, Damian walks up to Marinette gently grasping her hands in his intertwining them together. There goes nothing. He took a deep breath out while he stared into her bluebell eyes.

"There's been something I wanted to tell you for the longest time. Is it just I-- I wasn't allowed to say it but I don't care anymore. I can't lose you from all these lies."

Marinette just stayed silent patiently waiting for him to continue what he was talking about.

Damian quickly breaks off their eye contact to stare down onto the wooden floor before he continues. " Marinette, I'm Robin."

"Okay."

"Okay?" He asked in worry for not thinking he'll get that reaction only.

"Mhm." nodding her head as she removes his hand from hers before standing up from the bed. Only to cause Damian to be in a confusion about his girlfriend's actions. His eyebrows crushing together.