Chan sat in front of her and opened his arms. "Come here..." Xia moved through the water and sat in his lap. It's not like her to react like this, but it's been hard for her lately. She also keeps thinking about Jaebeom leaving her again.

"I understand you feel like those closes to you will you abandon you. We all have fears that try to block us when we're falling in love. I am falling in love with you, too. Xia, you aren't alone in this. Every moment I am away from you, I think about where you are. I wonder if you are okay. Time doesn't define our bond," he kissed her cheek and wrapped her arms around her.

"Well, it feels good to know that. I guess I am just scared. I never had a boyfriend until Jaebeom. Never even kissed a man before him. He was literally my first everything. So, I am just adjusting to opening up myself to someone new," Xia said. It wasn't the first time she told him, but it was the first time she told him everything.

"I respect that. I get your bond with him. But, I am not him. I am not going anywhere unless you ask me to leave," he said. She turned around into a kiss that made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Something about her makes her feel special.

"Okay, well, I need you inside of me.. right now," she cooed. Right now, she just wants to be in the moment.

"There she is... my little slut has emerged," Chris moved from underneath her and grabbed the bag. He pulled out the condoms.

She stood up and kissed him again. This time she slips her tongue into his mouth, and their tongues danced around in each other's mouth.

Xia felt so hungry for him. Everything about him turned her on. It felt good to know she wasn't alone in her feelings, and he's falling for her, too. He pulled back and attacked her neck with kisses. Every kiss on her neck felt electric. Why was she needy for him?

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer," Xia bent herself over the side of the hot tub.

"Don't worry, bae. I got you, boo. But, you have to be quiet. When we fuck in the hotel, you can be as loud as you want. But, I need you to trust me," Chris said.

"I will try," Xia giggled, and started shaking her ass to taunt Chris. She felt him palm her ass and rub it. "I can't make any promises, though."

"Every time you make a sound, I'm going to take it out," Chris kissed the middle of her back and trailed down to kiss all over her ass. "So, you better be quit.. or no dick for you," Chan said.

"Channie..." she whined. There wasn't any way she could control her sounds. His dick felt too good. He has to be torturing her. Maybe he's trying to prove a point.

"It's Chris or Christopher to you," his voice slightly deepened, and he smacked her ass. She swallowed her moan, but her body jumped a bit.

"Fine, daddy," Xia rolled her eyes, but he couldn't see it. She felt his right hand grab her neck, and he pressed his body against hers from behind.

"You belong to me... don't forget that," Chris nibbled on her ear, and whispered to her. She could see out of the corner of her eye. He reached over to grab a condom. She heard the water move as she felt him stand up behind her. She heard him open the wrapper.

"I won't," she adjusted herself to show him she's ready for him. Chris wasted no time sliding into her. She couldn't help but let out the slightest moan, which she tried to silence. But, the pleasure of him expanding her walls felt too good already.

"I'm going to give you a pass, Xi. But, by how wet you feel, I can tell you want this just as bad as me," he leaned and whispered to her. He slowly moved his hips behind her and said, "Just relax, baby."

"You want me.. to relax but..." Chris interrupted her speech, and started to give her slow, deep strokes. His movement was so precise yet fulfilling. Xia, covered her mouth to try not to stop this. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment fully. The water swished around while Chris carefully drilled inside of her.

"Excuse me?" He stopped mid-stroke, and she instantly opened her eyes. She didn't want him to stop.

"I didn't say anything, Chris.. please don't stop," Xia begged, in such a needy tone. It's something about his dick that makes her want him even more. Her body felt one with him, even with him not doing anything.

She worked her body against his, and slowly threw her ass back on him. If he weren't going to pound her, she would take over. "I need you so bad," she said, in a breathy moan.

"Awww, bae is so thirsty for my dick. Keep going then," Chris covered her mouth with one hand, and she liked the fact that he gave her permission to keep going. It felt too good to play games on the dick.

Their body worked together and created a steady movement. Xia enjoyed their lustful movements, and Chris leaned forward to nibble on her ear again. With his hand still over her mouth, he said, "You know you're addicted to me, right?"

"Mmm... hmm..." she said, feeling the satisfaction of being one with her bae. She loved the way her mouth sounded slightly muffled.

"I love being in your tight pussy..." Chris groaned against her ear, and it caused her to moan again slightly. She couldn't control it. He sped up and pounded into her harder.

"You're always so wet for me.. since the day we met. You're my whore," he said. She loved his naughty talk while he worked his dick inside of her. "It's so hot you're getting fucked on this balcony," Chris spoke to her in English so that she could hear his Australian accent.

"Cum on my dick, baeee," he groaned, and she exploded on his dick. The feeling of release felt too good. Chris drilled into her slow, and she felt herself coming undone again. "Fuckkk.." she said, still muffled. She felt her body shake as she came again for the second time.

"So beautiful... to feel your body shake like that.. I'm cumming too," Chris said, and he shook behind her until he came. The two leaned over the side of the hot tub. Out of breath, but she didn't have any regrets.

Chris was definitely right. She's addicted to him.