⁵.¹¹bullying

1995

1995

HOGWARTS

The last few weeks have been eventful in Athena's point of view.

DA meetings had almost become a weekly thing, the group meeting in the Room of Requirement very often. She'd also been getting better with her offense and defense spells; she'd already learnt the spells, but wasn't very bothered to perfect them, as she'd been too busy with her pranks, hand/knife combat, and studies.

Speaking of studies, she'd also been pranking less due to OWLS coming soon. She'd been revising and studying new topics frequently, however, she'd spend more time than she usually would in the library due to Hermione dragging her, or tutoring some other fifth.

She'd also suffered through Draco boasting about being in the Inquisitorial Squad. She didn't really understand why Draco would join the group, as Umbridge was only using the students so that the toad herself wouldn't do all the hard work. "For extra credit" he said, though Athena had only rolled her eyes. She didn't want her report card with the extra credit saying "for helping out a teacher catch some students who've been finding another way to learn to defend themselves".

Though they were learning new spells to protect themselves as their own teacher isn't doing it right, Athena had figured that they were also being taught this because of the war rising. But that didn't stop her from enjoying her time, as she knew that time was precious, and before they knew it, they'd be fighting for their lives.

 But that didn't stop her from enjoying her time, as she knew that time was precious, and before they knew it, they'd be fighting for their lives

"Good manners, isn't it Ron?" Athena teased, referring to the meeting last week when Hermione had easily stupefied Ron.

"Shut up Athena." Ron pushed her grinning face away. "And it was good manners!"

"You're just hiding the fact that a girl beat you, Ronald," Ginny joined Athena in teasing her brother, " let alone the one you currently fan-"

"Shut up Ginerva." Ron shot back, narrowing his eyes at his sister.

"Hey Ginny, remember that time when you did that reducto spell so well? Your brothers, especially Ron, looked so jealous that their little sister did it better than them." Athena snickered.