Chapter 49 - I beg you, wake up

Killua's Pov:

The last thing I remembered is screaming and crying knowing Illumi was gonna kill himself. And we had no way to help him. My body gave up, and I passed out. But I wake up now, Gon with me. We can't find Hisoka. We try calling him, he doesn't pick up. Damn it! We check his location, and find him. Hes at a house downtown. Our old house, only Illumi lived there. Is he there? "We have to go Gon" He nods and we run out of the house.

It takes almost an hour. But we make it. I run into the house. Its unlocked. Illumi told me about this house. We walk into the kitchen. Gon follows me. Illumi's phone is smashed on the floor of the old living room. We go into his old bedroom. Baby blue walls and old baby toys. Theres dog toys too from our old dog Mike. I walk across the hall and into our parents old bedroom. Theres an old lamp on the floor, and an old dog bed. Theres a bathroom as well. I open the door.

I scream and fall back and out of the bathroom. Gon looks in and falls back next to me. He starts to cry and so do I. We go back in. Illumi's dead body is soaked in bloody water in the bathtub. Hisoka is dead on the floor holding his hand. Gon breaks down and falls next to Hisoka. "Wake up, get up please" He starts sobbing. I stare at Illumi's body. I'm frozen, I can't breathe. Tears run down my face. They're- dead. My body starts to shake. I fall next to Gon. "Wake up!" I scream, knowing they're not gonna get up. They're gone.

"GET UP PLEASE! WAKE UP! YOUR OK! I PROMISE!" I scream, it hurts. I want them to be ok. I love them. They need to get up. Please. Gon sobs next to me. "Why- why, get up please" I hug him "Gon...they're not getting up" I choke out the truth and he hugs me back. We sit there, next to there bodies. They're gone. They're not coming back. 

We'll never see them smile again. We'll never hear there laugh again. We'll never feel the warmth of they're hug again. We'll never be able to see them hug each other again. They'll never look happy again. They're together now, they'll always be together now.

I will never see Illumi again. I will never be able to hug him again. Never eat another meal with him. Never  be able to make him smile again. 

No ones pov:

Hisoka and Illumi are dead. They'll be together forever now. Gon lost the boy he was hugging 2 hours ago. The boy he related to. The boy he wanted to comfort. The boy that he loved like a brother. The boy, that was his brother. Killua lost the boy he comforted his whole life. The boy he made smile everyday of his life. The boy he loved more than anyone. Alone but with each other. Gone forever, but with each other.