Chapter 28 - Goodnight

Killua's Pov:

I go into my room to change out of this suit and into something more comfortable. I change into a light blue hoodie and gray basketball shorts. I decide to call Leorio and Kurapika to tell them that we're ok and ask if they can bring Gon and Alluka over. 

"Hey" I say

"Hey?! thats all you have to say? What happened? Are you guys ok?"

"Illumi and me are fine, no injuries so nothing to worry about. Hes asleep, but I was wondering if you could bring Gon, and Alluka. I'd also prefer if Alluka's girlfriend didn't come over today."

"Mmmk fine, I'll take Alluka's girlfriend home though so it'll be a minute"

"Thats alright, i got to go now" I hang up. The house feels so empty, its weird with mom, dad and milluki out of the house. Wait. Illumi, me, Gon, and Alluka. 4. Theres 7 Zoldycks. 3 are out of the house. Gon isn't a Zoldyck. KALLUTO! I run into Kallutos room. Hes asleep on his bed surrounded by open mangas. Oh thank god hes ok. 

A couple minutes later theres knocking at the door. I go down and open it, Alluka, Gon, Leorio and Kurapika stand in front of me. "That was faster then expected" Alluka smirks. Kurapika says "Himari lives 2 houses down" Alluka nods excitedly. I roll my eyes and say "Of course she does, now Alluka go change out of your dress." She runs upstairs. "Gon, i bought you a green hoodie, go upstairs and put it on." His whole face lights up "GREEN!" He yells and runs upstairs. Leorio laughs and says "ight were gonna head out" Kurapika nods and says "Yeah its late and I'm extremely tired" Leorio smirks and says "Honestly sunshine, I'm surprised you can still walk." Kurapikas face goes red and he shoves Leorio out the door "SHUT UP!"

I close the door and go upstairs. Once I see Alluka has showered and changed into a light pink hoodie, I tuck her into bed. "Goodnight! I love you big brother!" I smile and say "I love you Alluka." I go my room and here Gon in the shower, it probably would've been better if i had showered, but it's fine I can shower tomorrow. 

When Gon comes out, hes wearing the green hoodie I got him (its oversized because he looks cute in big clothes) and his hair is messy like mine. "You look so cute" I walk over to him and pull him onto my bed. He cuddles into me and reaches for my hand. I gladly let him take it, he kisses the back of my hand and says "I love you Killua, no matter what." I squeeze his hand and pull him closer. "I love you more Gon." He pulls a blanket over us, and whispers "I'm cold" I smile and kiss his forhead "I'll keep you warm" I wrap my arms around him and he curls into a little ball. His eyes start to blink shut and he tries to stay awake, "its ok, go to sleep" I touch the tip of his nose and he smiles, then he falls asleep. Holding him feels amazing, and soon after, I fall asleep as well.