Chapter 36 - Soon

Hisoka's Pov:

When we get home he puts Shawn in my front yard. "He livesh here now!" I nod and put my hand on Illumi's back guiding him to the front door. As soon as he gets inside he takes off his shoes and throws them at me. I catch both of them and watch him try to go up the stairs without tripping. He makes it up 4 steps before he asks me to carry him. I put him on my back and carry him up the stairs. "Your good at thzish" I roll my eyes and put him down in my room. He goes onto the bed and sits with his legs open again. 

I climb on top on him and try to kiss him but he pushes me onto the floor. "NoOo toUchy TOoUch!" I groan "Your evill!" He giggles then passes out. I get up and go downstairs to get water. I come back up and Illumi is awake, sitting up crying. I slowly approach him. "Why'd you leave me?" He whined "I want cuddlessh" I climb onto the bed with him and pull him into my arms. He smirks then whispers "I'm hornyy~" He tugs at the collar of my shirt, trying to look down it.

I raise my eyebrows, "Pretty pleasee!" I pull my shirt off and he stares at my chest. "Goddamn" he whispers so I hardly heard him. He gets on top of me and takes his hoodie off. The 2 scars on his stomach are almost gone, which I think means, he must've been eating. He pushes his chest against mine and kisses me. He pulls away and says "Moan for me" Ok, now I'm concerned. I won't go all the way, but is he trying to? "Are you trying to fuck me?" I smirk. "nOoOooO! I don't want your 10 inch inside of me! It'll hurt!" 

That sentence was certainly....something. "Moan for me!" Soooo he doesn't want to have sex...hes just...horny... I let out a loud moan "Mmm!~" His face goes red and he shoves his tongue into my mouth. He starts to make out with me, his nails digging into my shoulders. He moves to sit directly on top of my d!ck which makes me get hard. I know he doesn't want me inside of him but damn I want to put it in him. He starts to body roll his body and pushes his ass deeper into me. I try to hold back a moan, but he feels so good. I moan but keep my mouth closed. 

He smirks and says "come on let me hear it" He sticks his fingers into my mouth and pulls my lower jaw down so my mouth is open. "Stick your tongue out" he whispers. I do as I'm told and he presses his tongue onto mine. He licks it then pushes his mouth onto mine. I moan super loud and he moans back, mocking me. He smirks and I pull him off me then flip him so I'm on top. "God I want to fuck you" I say. He smirks, puts his hands on my shoulders to pull himself up to my ear. "Soon"